Now that all the Friday games are all but over

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Berge

Berge Founding Member

You mean the PAC-10 team that is currently 5-6?

Should LSU get a lot of credit for beating Ole Miss or Tennessee?

2. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

One play and Boise goes back up.

Just not our Friday.

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

No. And I didn't say Nevada was a cream puff. I said the majority of Boise's wins are against cream puffs. But for the record...Nevada IS a cream puff.
    -
    Nevada beat A Pac 10 team. Big shyt. Boise beat A Pac 10 team too. Fuggin Oregon State. Beat VT too.

LSU has beaten 6 SEC teams, a Big East team, and an ACC team. What is your point? Auburn has beaten 8 SEC teams. So Nevada beat A Pac 10 team. Boise has beaten two BCS conference teams. What is the point? In fact, you're making my point for me. Because a team beat ONE friggin BCS conference team, I'm supposed to respect them? No. Especially when they play a parade of teams that are called rent a wins if it's an SEC team playing them.

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

You're delusional, dude. You just stated something about one of these teams beat a team that beat fuggin Colorado, and gave them kudos for that because Colorado beat UGA. You do realize that Colorado is one of the worst teams in the country, right? You do realize that...surely. Go find a Boise board if you don't respect the SEC.

5. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Yep, real impressive how we beat 7-loss Ole Miss, 9-loss Vanderbilt, 7-loss Tennessee, 3-loss West Virginia and 5-loss UNC.

Or does mediocrity only count when it's convenient for your argument?

6. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

You and the media? The computers...that don't get all whiny and emotional...don't see it your way. Just answer this. Who's had the tougher road? LSU? AU? or Boise? Please answer this honestly if you can muster it...

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Who have they beaten? Come on dude! You're clearly NOT an LSU fan, so just GTFO. Go root for Boise on a Boise board...and paint your yard blue while you're at it.

8. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

If you would quit arguing you would see that they are headed for OT.

9. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

So, to be an LSU fan means to completely ignore logic? Oh yeah, that's right, it does.

Go back to posting how we should emulate Rutgers' offense some more, you dunce.

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

holy shyt! you are a freakin tulane fan!

the reason i quit talking football with one yesterday was because i knew if i heard the word "cartel" one more time. i was gonna push him out of my truck while going down i-40!:rolleye33: