Nutt wants Trev to apologize " On Air"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I hope Nutt sinks his teeth into Albert's ankle and hangs on like a bulldog. Make Trev squirm, Nutt. He's had it coming all year. Also, does anyone else find it curious that, suddenly, Trev is "unavailable for comment". We've been trying to shut his pie hole all year.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

ESPN really needs to fire Trev Alberts. Almost every time he is on the AIR he makes ESPN look like bumbling idiots.

4. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Apparently from what I've heard, they love Trev Alberts because he causes so much controversy. People will keep watching to hear what he's gonna say next. Kinda like how Howard Stern got big. I still hate Trev Alberts.

5. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I also want an on air apology from Trev Alberts for being a complete moron every time he spoke on ESPN. I can't stand him or Mark May. May is so stuck on Pitt it makes me sick. Every time he is up there he's talking about when he was at Pitt and how they have a chance to win the Big East, like thats a great accomplishment anyways.

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Forget the on air apology. What he needs to do if it bothers him that bad, is just walk up to Trev and slap him right in the mouth. Who needs an apology if you know he really meant what he said.

7. W-S Tiger

W-S Tiger Founding Member

Never speak of the name Trev Alberts again. He is not worth the effort and it just gives him the publicity. Never speak of him again. This is really it!

8. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

I'd like to see a lawsuit with a cash award and an apology. Maybe Trev will think twice about uttering his made up drivel.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Maybe we could do like Edith Bunker and the Cling Peaches. We'll call him "MMMMM HMMMMMM Hmm":D

10. Lump

Lump Founding Member

I remember Trev being in complete agreement with Solich's firing, saying that Nebraska is a top 5 program, and mediocrity will not be tolerated...now this article says he was opposed to the firing? This guy apparently does not believe he is accountable for what he says. If ESPN doesn't fire him, then the network isn't accountable either.

I think Nutt should sue him for slander. Alberts was not stating his opinion on the matter, he was creating an outright lie. He created a story that was much more pallatable to him than the truth. Obviously since ESPN has no b@lls, the only thing we can do is just stop watching this idiot blowhard.