Official LSU / Texas Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Mar 24, 2006.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Tipoff is at 3:40pm cst on Saturday.

Laissez les bonne temps roulez!

Geaux Tigers!

Score Prediction:

Tigers Win!! Tigers Win!!

LSU! :champs: :bball: :tigerhead :lsup:

2. maduka

maduka Founding Member

Texas by Ten!!! Hook Em Horns!!!!

3. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

coming into the game, I thought aldridge would dominate, but he's a lot like williams whom we survived... the supporting cast isnt quite as good... it could be a very interesting weekend guys!

GEAUX TIGERS!

4. maduka

maduka Founding Member

If your comparison of Aldridge to Williams makes you feel like you'll win, go for it. It's obvious that you don't watch Texas Basketball they're nothing alike. That's why one is projected as being a 1st overall pick in the NBA draft and one is a middle rounder at best. That's kinda like me saying that Big Baby is like Joseph Jones.

5. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

First, there are no middle rounds. Just a first and a last.

Secondly, you are correct. Aldridge is a much different player than Shelden. I don't know if we can shut him down or not but just assuming he is the same player is naive. The biggest thing is that he is much more athletic. It will be an intersting battle.

6. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

well, they both are great shot blockers, both big, both all-americans, both great with their back to the basket, both smart players that can change the game...

I'm kind of curious as to why you think they're so different???? and you're right, I dont watch texas basketball that much, because it's never on tv.. because no one cares :yelwink2:

one is projected as a 1st overall pick because of his size and POTENTIAL... hell williams is a more refined player right now... I guess Im uneducated in the situation, not saying Im wrong, but what's the big difference between the two?

7. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

Can someone give me the lowdown on the Texas guards? I don't get to see Big 12 basketball in ACC country.

8. TxLonghorn

TxLonghorn Founding Member

they're very inconstent. PJ is the most consistent guy on the team. you can count on him to get 15/10 each game.

AJ is coming on strong in the tournament from the bench.

www.utexasclan.com/photos/videos.php <- video recap of our previous games.

9. maduka

maduka Founding Member

They are inconsistent. But the good thing about our team, is that they don't have to be on every night, we still win. We have a different player step up every night. I pity the team that gets to play Texas when all of our players are clicking. I pray to God it's LSU.

10. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

And I pity the team that plays LSU on a "on" night. You'll see just like Duke did. You can't handle the manimal that is Tyrus Thomas and the big man that is Big Baby..