OLD THREADWhat are you secretly worried about regarding the upcoming football season?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by b L e S e U r, Mar 4, 2005.

1. b L e S e U r

b L e S e U r Founding Member

I worry about keeping all of the talent happy

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

Re: What are you secretly worried about regarding the upcoming football season?

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

My secret fear is Miles being a total flop.

I think he's going to be a great coach, but a part of me can't help but be nervous that he won't be able to keep LSU on top.

Other than that, I think we are all worried about the QB position.

4. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

Quit reading West Coast (CFN) rantings and trust Skip. This hire is his legacy. He's going try and keep a couple of million happy. Joe Dean is gone. Curley Hallman is not coming back. LSU has top-notch athletes with character who will thrive in a competative atmosphere.

Worry about all your firends wanting Florida tickets after we pop Arizona State, highly over-rated Tennessee (you want worry, join up with this lot), and MSMoo.

Worry that the Saints may join forces with Lafayette and North Louisiana lawmakers in an effort to have LSU play ULL in New Orleans and Tech in Shreveport on a once-every-four-year roatation.

5. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Talent level is there and they were picked to play Saban's game. Since you asked I am taking a wait and see on the new coaching staff.

6. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Cparso, great bylines... my favorite...

T'was a woman who drove me to drink.
    Never did properly thank her.

W.C. Fields

7. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

I K~N~O~W W~H~A~T W~O~R~R~I~E~S M~E

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

defensive intensity

9. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

:thumb: I am worried that the Tigers will just kick the crap out of everyone. Then it will be very difficult to find crap to worry about. :thumb:

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I'm worried that USC will be robbed of yet another national championship, and that UTexas will win it. :cuss::bncry:

As for LSU, I'm worried about beating the top teams and then losing to MSU. Chances are pretty remote, but the disaster is unfathomable. :eek: