Ole Miss fans say wait until next year

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by terry cox, Nov 20, 2005.

1. terry cox

terry cox Founding Member

because they plan to recruit the Schaeffer kid who was the other freshman quarterback with Ainge at Tennessee. He got into disciplinary/legal trouble at the end of his freshman season and transferred to a junior college. He wants to return to the SEC and is supposedly either going to go to Auburn, Georgia or Ole Miss. Some Ole Miss fans are confident they will get him because he obviously would have no competition at the position.

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

so they wil have a brand new guy to not have anyone to block for..

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

They are NOT one year away from being any good. In fact, I dare say they are one lunatic coach away, and he's gonna be there for a while.

Just like that fence he put up around Memphis for recruits. That fence was so effective, the recruits just stayed in Memphis! :rofl:

4. Tennessee Robb

Tennessee Robb Founding Member

Brent Schaeffer isn't the answer for anything. One thing I have learned is that character is important. Bringing in players like this will add to the Big O's frustration! Did you see him lay into 19?...until he realized he was on national TV!

5. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I thought I read that Schaeffer was being recruited hard by Florida. He'd be a more-effective fit in Meyer's offensive scheme, I think. But they'll need to get him a chaperone.

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

These must be the same :eek:lefire: fans ( students ) that harrassed me in the bathroom about LSU, cussing and acting like low class citizens. of course it didn't do them much good, I simply reminded them of the scoreboard.

Also, during the fourth QTR Mr. Rebel fan threw a large cup of ice into the LSu section, narrowly missing my wife and little girl ( 20 ft ) AND nearly missing one of their own fans a young man of 12-14 years old by 10 ft. :eek:

It would have hurt if it had hit someone because it came from way up and landed hard, luckily the stands were mostly empty by then.:angryfire

My wife had to restrain me, I wanted to go get Salty! :cuss:

and they say LSU fans have no class. :dis:

HOWever, 99.9% of the Ole MISS fans we meet, were nice to us and I really didn't see any other BS going on

I don't want to make more of this than it is, it's just weird to me how LSu fans seem to get the worst REP and every other SEC school has the same small element that causes BS in the same manner, but never get taken to task for it.

I guess being in the lime-light can be bad as well as good.

anyway, we killed them and we needed to. :geauxtige

7. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Man, we had problems of our own. Some guy decided we made good targets to throw ice at also. I went to confront him but Dad beat me to him. Let's just say there was no more ice throwing. :hihi:

8. CajinTigah

CajinTigah Founding Member

If Schaeffer has to go into the SEC, I would rather he go to old piss than Fla. He may be a problem child, but at Fla, he could pose a lot of problems. He could be what Meyers needs to get his system going. He's a pretty good passer, and fast enough to make that spread work. Until the beat down gets to him anyway.

9. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

he is goign to fla.