Omaha - Home of the Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Jun 10, 2003.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Perfect example....
    Be prepared, remember the cotton bowl friends. Well here it comes, like a bad nightmare.
    Get ready for the following from UT fans

1. LSU is a bunch of drunks
    2. Your fans suck
    3. You wish you could attend UT
    4. We are the greatest program in the United States in every sport and everyone wants to be us.
    5. We won a national title last year, I know you won 5 in 10 years but our one is much more important then yours because we are UT.
    6. LSU Sucks
    7. Louisiana is full of inbred people

I get it all the time... Believe it or not Aggies are even worse.
    The arrogance is amazing with that crew...

2. Orange Tiger

Orange Tiger Founding Member

I don't blame Tiger fans for being angry with Horns fans. Horns fans have made some unfair comments regarding seeding in the NCAA baseball tournament and Tiger fans have every right to respond. It gets too much though when both sides just keep attacking one another. I was told to "leave" another LSU board cause I posted as a UT fan...my post was about FSU's choke.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That's why you should stay here at TigerForums. You can bring it but it'll come right back at you.

4. TexasTigers

I
    hope you dont leave, but we are a bit gun shy after the behavior of UT fans here before the cotton bowl. Sure we have our buffoons to.

My office is covered in LSU stuff, as my car is as well. A day never passes where some UT of A&M fan comes by and makes some derogative statement about Louisiana its people or our University.

Then at the Cotton bowl our LSU friends experienced it first hand.

As far as UT athletics sure they are some of the best in the nation. But my question is why do Texans find it necessary to thrash an entire state of people. I wonder if they realize generations of our families live in that state ??

Trust me Aggies are 90 times worse then UT fans, a guy that works for me is a Longhorn. Nicest guy I ever met, went to an LSU game last year and had a great time.

Guess I am a bit bitter about the abuse people from Louisiana take in this state.

Stick around, you seem like a level headed guy.

Geaux Tigers

5. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

It is the same way on this side of LA. However, for the life of me I cannot figure out how Ole Piss or MS State can think they are better than anyone!!

6. Orange Tiger

Thanks for the welcome. I plan on sticking around. This fall should be a lot of fun.

:geaux: :D

7. TexasTigers

I am confused with the name, I got the impression you are a Longhorn, which is fine but what with the Tiger ??
    are you both an LSU fan and UT fan ???
    Are you a UT fan (Orange)

Remember I am from Louisiana so I am bit slow ;) (You have to laugh at yourself sometimes)

8. Orange Tiger

Orange (Texas Ex) Tiger (future LSU grad student)

9. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

texass u might be the defending champs, but it deserves an asterisk because they CHEATED to win last year and they're on probation for it right now.

10. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Hey Texastigers,
    I get tired of the UT/A&M talk also but I chose to live in Houston and expected to be around it. I think your views are more about "texans" in general rather than Horns and Aggies. This is one reason I'll never refer to myself as a texan, even if I live here 50 years. I guess it has something to do with the size of the state and the deal with how "technically" they can still secede and form their own country or something. Anyway, UT only bothers me because of that burnt orange. Its the Aggs that are the "cult" with the p envy that I have more trouble relating to. UT looking down on everyone isn't much different than us Tigers looking down on Miss. St, Ole Miss, USL, Tulane, etc. It's what people do to give ourselves self esteem. I've just never seen it to the degree that Texans do it.