Oregon St. Fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Aug 14, 2004.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Just thinking about the upcoming game and wondering if any Oregon St. fans will make their way to this forum at any point. It's always fun to hear rivals' takes on the game. I've gone on some Oregon St. boards in recent months and they seem pretty passionate about their football, which actually suprises me for Pac10 fans. Hopefully we will see some of them around here soon!

Where are you Oregon St. fans!? :)

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

If anyone posts on an Oregon State forum feel free to invite them over.:champs:

3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I've been a lurker on the OSU boards, they have been invited a number of times. Auburnt folks been there all summer fillin them in on what to expect at Tiger Stadium, maybe why they are scared to come here. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

So far, none of you Tiger fans have physically hurt me on this forum. :lol:

5. DeepPurple

DeepPurple Founding Member

Aub59 has been on the osu shining up usc ,its pitiful, and he thinks the corndog thing is fantastic , only thing he is the only person that has any idea what its about , actually he hasnt a clue either. Great ,an Aub fan on the OSU board bragging on USC. Flaming LSU, why is LSU any different to him than USC, both beat Aub.