Our Attorney General is the biggest dumbass on the planet

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 12, 2017.

1. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Factual education is good, but DARE was a joke, although not as funny as Refer Madness...

LaSalleAve likes this.
  2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

So, back in the day two D.A.R.E. officers were talking after work.

The first said he had a good day, signing up 72 students. Second officer congratulated him and asked what had he done.

"Well, I drew a brain on the board, then I scribbled a messy shape. I labeled the first, "your brain" and the second, "your brain on drugs". It really got the kids attention. How did you do?

Second guy said he signed up 639 students!

Needless to say, the first officer was astounded, and asked how he had done that.

"Well, I drew a circle on the board, the size of a quarter and labeled it, "This is your asshole."

"I then drew a circle the size of a softball, and labeled it, "This is your asshole in prison"

"It really resonated!"

GregLSU, shane0911, kcal and 6 others like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Looks like @LaSalleAve favorite AG is trying to make even more friends. He wants to ramp up an already corrupt and out of control practice of asset forfeiture. I don't think criminals should be able to keep their loot but the key word is "criminal" this shit has to stop.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He is a straight up fossil from a time that used failed policy after failed policy

5. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

So it's safe to say you don't buy into the "marijuana is the gateway drug" theory? :D

6. LaSalleAve

No I don't I think that is a crock of shit. Just because it's usually the first "illegal substance" people usually try, doesn't mean when you get stoned you think to yourself, man I really want to do acid now... or something similar.

Propaganda to help the detractors cause because there is no scientific or factual evidence that shows marijuana is a gateway for anything except maybe funyons.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Any impact marijuana has as a gateway drug is because it's illegal and people have to deal with sketchy vendors who might try to expand their market.

8. LaSalleAve

Or because idiots like Jeff Sessions tell reefer madness bald face lies about what marijuana does and when you find out first hand they lied you start to wonder what else they lied about.

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

Now he is trying to reimplement asset forfeiture. Jeff Sessions is a fucking nightmare, and a stain on the country.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve