Patience

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dvm4lsu, Sep 19, 2004.

1. dvm4lsu

dvm4lsu Founding Member

I have been reading a lot of posts about why LSU lost . The bottom line is we are not going to win every game.I know coming off a NC everyone expects to win all the games.It just aint gonna happen.This league is just too tough.LSU will be better though as the QB gets more experience.Russell will be a difference maker.He just needs time,as does the defense.This could still be a championship season.Next year though we get auburn,tenn. ark.,and fl. at home.with Saban everything will work out.

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

I have not given up hope for at least an SEC West run this season. Auburn beat us, so what? Auburn is a decent team, but, all respect due, I don't see them fleshing out to be a great team within this season. With that being said...
    Next season should be grand.

LSU cordially invites Arkansas, Florida, Tennessee, and Auburn to spend an enchanting evening with Nick Saban and his team of 92,000 players.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I don't think everyone expected LSU to win every game nor win the championship every year. What people are disappointed about is that the team especially the offense played below the level of talent that they possess. We have more talent and better coaches than AU and should have won the game but didn't get the job done. The new starters are taking a little longer to step up than expected and team chemistry has not completely developed. With the level of talent the sky is the limit it is just a matter of when the team gels and certain players step up.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :geaux: :lsup:

4. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

heh. I for one was dejected when I found out we wouldn't go 13-0. Of course I knew that was a foolish dream, but it was fun to imagine. But you're right. I'm sure this season'll turn out fine. Even if we don't go to Atlanta, I'm sure we'll make a decent bowl game. Another solid season for LSU.