Perrilloux in HS All-Star Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BB, Jan 15, 2005.

1. BB

BB Founding Member

Interview with one of the scout.com employees - the guy says he thinks Ryan Perrilloux will indeed br an LSU Tiger. RP threw a TD earlier in the game and the second half just started. He is playing on the West squad (I still can't figure that out - are there that many East Coast kids that Louisiana is mixed in with the West?

This is one of my favorite days of the year - HS All-Star Game, Senior Bowl, and NFL Playoffs...

2. LeSU

LeSU Freshman

What channel is the game on?

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

4. conradj

conradj Founding Member

5. LeSU

LeSU Freshman

Thank you! :geauxtigs

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Tom Lemmings of The Insider recruiting service has said the exact same thing. So that's 2 major recruiting services that have the same hunch.

7. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

They interviewed RP and asked him are you still fully committed to Texas. He responded by saying I still have four more visits and anything could happen. That's a good sign that he didn't come right out and say yes I am still committed 100% to Texas. He also said he wants his family to able to see him play, that's a huge factor. He mentioned that his family was thinking about moving to Texas, but I personally think it's a long shot that they'll up and move.

I heard him say this too. The guy said that RP is committed to Texas as of right now but he personally thinks he'll end up a Tiger. Just his hunch, but a good sign. If he(RP) was so solid on Texas, I think he would have come out and said I am still solid, but that fact that he said anything can happen makes me think he's either still undecided or he intends on going somewhere other than Texas.

8. BB

BB Founding Member

Lemmings' "hunches" have tended to sit well with me over the years. To say that this is GREAT news would be an enormous understatement!

9. LeSU

LeSU Freshman

Jerrell Powe just commited to LSU. He pulled out a LSU hat from a bag and put it on and said "LSU baby!" haha I love it! :helmet:

10. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Jerrell Powe just committed to LSU on air. They're comparing him to Warren Sapp. :geauxtigs