Perrilloux on WAFB tonight...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bubbafong, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

Not really any bigger douchebag on the board than you my friend. FSU was a mistake. You are correct on the fact that they didn't achieve greatness until later on. Okay, besides that fact...you are a f# moron.

You said that UT is one the top ten programs of all time. You look at what they've done and compare it to LSU...and it isn't that much more.

I think the relevance of the conference does matter. The Southwest conference was crap and winning it 28 times is about as monumental of a task as you brushing your teeth every morning...which may or may not happen on a regular basis, but whatever.

Seriously. You never understood this thread and then you jump in it with some BS comments. Take a hike f'er.

2. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

LOL...keep watching ESPN and going with what they say...classic. LOL. Douchebag.

Maybe you, Perrilloser, Mack Brown and Vince Young can all join in a circle je#k singing kumbaya once he gets there and celebrate all 28 of those now defunct Southwest Conference titles....:sob:

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I lose interest in debating with someone after they display their ignorance of the topic at hand, like you've just done. Your insight has truly exposed you and I rest assured knowing that you easily lose any argument we find ourselves involved in from here on out.

I'll leave you with a little more support for my argument and then I'm done with you. The following are a couple of sites that tend to agree with Texas being one of the top ten of all time. You can argue with me all you want, but can you argue with everyone on the matter??? Next time just shut your mouth and don't make comments such as Texas being all hype. :dis:

http://www.cfrc.com/Archives/Top_Programs_2003.htm

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/rankings/all_time_team_rankings.php

I'm no bigger fan of Texas than you guys, but I'm just a little more educated on college football history than you guys tend to display. :dis:

4. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

You're not worth the time to deal with. Proof is that you are a cheap dumbass that can't contribute $12 to run this forum although you have over 1200 posts. I can see if you just joined and still trying to figure out if it is worth your time/money to join...but come on dude...>1,200 posts???

How about you research PayPal and send $12.00 to join this site? Until then, you can STFU.

5. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

haha....I love it, nothing left to say so you attempt to attack my status as a member. :hihi:

You truly bore me....

[​IMG]

6. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

you sure that isn't you checking your breath after not using standard personal hygiene guidelines like brushing your teeth?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.