Perrilloux

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TrojanMan, Apr 30, 2008.

1. TrojanMan

TrojanMan Founding Member

I Just Wanted To Ask Were You Guys Really Set On Starting Him Or Is There Somebody Else That Could Take The Job???

Last I Heard I He Walked Off Or Was Kicked Off Then Came Back Or Something.....

My Bad I'm Just Asking Because Honestly In The Games I Watched He Was Not That Great To Be Tolerating That Kind Of Behavior...I Thought Matt Flynn Was Solid But Perrilloux Just Seemed To Make Your Offense Lag....

Is There Not A Solid Freshman Or Someone That Could Take His Place? Or Am I Missing Something?

:cool:

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

perrilloux has more skills than flynn or jamarcus. he had a severed finger in the seccg yet still led the team to a win in only his second start.

the only thing in question is his maturity/character. its severely lacking. he hasnt yet been accused of rape, however. wait, thats your qb.

but if hes on this team, he will undoubtedly be leading the offense down the field.

yes, you are missing something.

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

This going to be a good thread.
    [​IMG]

He was suspended, but is back on the team now (never really off of it though).

He is by far our most talented and experienced QB on the roster.

1 person likes this.
  4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

can I get some of that popcorn:hihi:

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Perrilloux was the Number 1 QB taken in the same class as Mark Sanchez. Sanchez was #1 Pro-style quarterback; whereas RP was #1 dual-threat.

Perrilloux's got the tools and I'm expecting him to be special.

We do have Jarrett Lee who was the second highest rated QB out of Texas behind Ryan Mallet (#7 pro-style overall) and Andrew Hatch who are said to have had a good spring and made a lot of progress.

6. TrojanMan

TrojanMan Founding Member

Yikes...

Every Game I Watched Last Year I Cringed When Perilloux Came In..Kinda Like When Sanchez Came In For Us....
    Maybe I Just Caught The Bad Performances Or Something...But Every Time Flynn Came In Y'all Did Well....

But This Is Just My Limited Observation....From My Limited Amount Of Watching LSU Games...

Only Ones I Seen Were The Florida, Kentucky, Arkansas, And Ohio State Games....Which Clearly Flynn Was The Better QB....

:cool:

7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I dont remember Perriloux playing the Arkansas game.

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Could not be any further from the truth. With the ball in hand RP is a solid threat. Run, throw, option, hell even on the sideline he is a threat. His performance in the SECCG would case in point his abilities. I am looking forward to his performance this year, much more then I was looking forward to Flynn's last year. With solid targets at his disposal, opposing defenses will be on their toes defending the myriad of options.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Is that the name of a country music song? :huh:

The shift key. :grin:

10. DwayneBowned

DwayneBowned Founding Member

all you have to do is watch the SEC championship game against Tennessee. Perrilloux played very well in that and his lightning quick release is something special to see. He is definitely the most talented quarterback on our roster, possibly one of the most talented quarterbacks we've ever had.