Plans for attack on Iraq began 9/11...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Biggles, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Well, at least now the liberals can't complain about the administration not having a plan...

LOL...

You guys, do you ever worry about anything other than a presidential administration or national political wonks who are Republican?

What are you guys thoughts on the Wal-Mart on College, or the impending budget crisis in the state? You know, things that actually MATTER to us here in Louisiana?

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

That response just goes to show how poorly aimed your passion is directed...

Why not invest your ambition, your eloquence, and your clarity in something you can have an impact on, instead of continually harping on someone or something you have no control over and will never exert influence to the degree where ANY change can happen?

4. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Why not invest your ambition, your eloquence, and your clarity in something you can..

Why not invest your ambition, your eloquence, and your clarity in something you can have an impact on

Like say the President's sex life...?

Mr. Hyde, Mr, Gringrich, Mr. Barr the scarlett letter brand...!

Hypocraties my lantern.......

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't care if they build a Walmart on College or not since the area is already such a nightmare to drive through anyway that I avoid it at all costs. If I have to go anywhere near the area I will drive up Essen to Jefferson Highway and over to Corporate Blvd even though that adds a few miles to the trip.

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I totally agree. While it may be a prime location for a Wal Mart. That part of town does not have the infrastructure to support it. Baton Rouge should take a lesson from Shreveport as far as infrastructure goes. Baton Rouge desperatly needs an interstate loops around the city.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

An Interstate loop wouldn't do much to allieviate the congestion on College Drive. The people who would use the loop would for the most part be people who wouldn't have gotten off at the College Drive exit anyway. A loop would go a long way towards relieving the gridlock on I-10 twice a day, though.