PMAC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfan25, Jan 15, 2005.

1. tigerfan25

tigerfan25 Founding Member

Anyone know the total number of seats in the PMAC.

2. Bengaleze

Bengaleze Founding Member

Seems like it's in the neighborhood of 14,000 give or take 200.

3. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

hopefully after the effort those boys have put forth in the last two games, the crowd will be good for the arkansas game.

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

Amen Brother....

5. staysaban.com

staysaban.com Founding Member

I tell you what, its obvious that we have some talent. There's no question about that but I didn't know that our mens basketball team had heart. That game tonight just shows that we can be a top 20 team when we are clicking. But its hard at times to mean that when we get beat by houston even though they beat Louiville and also lose to Southern Mississippi.

I wasn't at the game tonight but I listened to it on the radio. Needless to say that I needed a shower after that game. Also it also sounded like that the PMAC had some folks at that game tonight. No question that the game tonight could be the difference maker for this year's team.

It was easy for the team to quit after giving up a 11 point lead but they didn't. That just proves that they do care and they are still playing hard for brady and that they have heart.

What does everybody think of what I have said. Let me have some feedback.

6. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I hope you're right, I really do. But at this point, I think it's a bunch of hooey. We need more wins before I believe that the team can be competitive (much less, top 25.) As for wanting to play for Brady, I definitely wanna see more examples of this. It's too early in the season, and too tough to tell what's motivating these guys (the coach or their own competitiveness.) Regardless, nice win. And I do hope you're right.

7. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Funny: ESPN has us winning 101-95 in 2 OT.... Where did they get that from?

8. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

How amazing...LSU puts a two game winstreak together, and people start jumping in line and on the bandwagon like computer nerds at a Paris Hilton kissing booth...

Two game winstreaks are cause for excitement amongst us? How far have we swooped as a program?

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The SEC's RPI at this point is 6th in the country and is 1-13 vs ranked non conference opponents. Only Kentucky's win vs. Louisville keeps the conference from being winless vs OOC ranked opponents. Georgia has walk-ons getting lot of minutes. Auburn, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida are all suffering from lack of depth. It ain't just LSU having problems.

It's killing you, isn't it? You can't find anything to diparage Brady about so you go after the fans. Don't worry. They'll put up a few losses for you. Keep that soapbox close by.