Post your SUGAR BOWL Events, Parties & Gatherings

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by xlnsports, Dec 10, 2003.

1. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

Where is everybody staying in NEW ORLEANS

*EDIT*
    Since TigerWins had the idea to create a thread where everyone can post where they are staying, partying and getting together I changed the title and made it "sticky".

If you are having a party or gathering and want to meet some fellow TigerForums.com members just post it here.

I will be at double tree at bottom of canal where is everbody else at would love to party with a crowd...... :lsug: :geaux:

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Holiday Inn on Convention Center Blvd...

3. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Maybe we can have a sticky thread about LSU/Sugar Bowl events ... things like where the team will be staying, when/where Saban will be doing his live TV show, parties, etc.

4. DoubleCutter

DoubleCutter Founding Member

At my house, in the Lakeview section Of New Orleans.

5. trixi

trixi Founding Member

The Marriott on Canal

6. GBIS4LSU

GBIS4LSU Freshman

Hell, I am still trying to find the money to go down there!! I am in education, so money is tight. I have sold almost a gallon of plasma, sold my boat, having a garage sale, selling some memorabilia, really considering the engagement ring I just bought also! Hell, that is my ticket right there!!! Aha!! What an idea!! I am there baby!! Let's see........get married, AGAIN, or go watch my Tigers in the Sugar Bowl game for the National Championship??? hhmmmm.........gotta go, hope that damn thirty day deal is still in effect!! See you guys in NO!!!!!

7. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

This sounds like it applys to parties not in New Olreans, right?

8. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

I was waiting for this thread.

Here are a few things I'd be interested in seeing or doing:

--New Year's Eve: should be plenty to do down in the Quarter, but I'd be open to a pub crawl or something that evening, capped with Purple and Gold fireworks at midnight (and a Tigah coed under each arm...hey, I'm not TOO old for that yet!)

--New Year's Day: Various bowl watches, sure, but if there was one time I'd like to see a big LSU and OU get-together, it'd be to watch Michigan dismantle the lubed-up So Cal boys in the Rose Bowl. It'd be sort of a last, semi-civil get-together with those folks from Oklahoma before we have to hate 'em the rest of the trip :)

--Anyone in New Orleans care to contact a place in the Quarter to try and talk them into having a "hottest coed" contest one evening b/w the two schools (I see a trend developing here)?

In my mind, this trip should be part Spring Break, part Mardi Gras all rolled into one.

How fun!

9. iluvdatiger

iluvdatiger Founding Member

theres a place

in baton rouge called Plato's Closet and you can bring them your brand name clothes and they will buy them from you. I am thinking about doing that so i will have more money to bring to N.O.

10. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

You know they'll have LSU vs OU fan themed events, too, which are always fun.

Oh yeah! I'd hope to see a number of bars the weekend of the game having events with former Tiger greats and such.

Who knew taking a photo with Ronnie Lewis could be so much fun?? Maybe he'll "salute" the camera the way he saluted the Tiger Stadium crowd that one time...LOL. :D