Post....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DallasLSU, Apr 13, 2004.

1. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Did the "Tigersuck" thread get moved or something? I was having fun with Okstate4life and good ole USCTrojan#5....

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I believe they zapped it Dallas. I was just starting to enjoy myself too. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. DallasLSU

What is it about dominating Trojans and Sooners that Tigers are so good at?????? :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D

4. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I deleted it because it had no apparent topic other than to be a "pissing contest".....if the little Trojan Man wants to grow up and learn to carry on a decent converstion he can try again if he would like.

I too, like some smack threads, but they must have some point in order to remain on the board.....even the "smack board"

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

WHAT????? I missed a pissing contest????? Man you leave the board for a day and you miss everything. Trojan man better take his Trojan off before the contest starts next time and remember to tell the Okie he will have better luck if he faces down wind in the future. :geaux: :lsug: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs:

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

This board needs a spark. Where ya at OKstate & #5?????????? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

7. DallasLSU

I think once he realized there was "over 7" age limit on the board...he left....:D