practice report #2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Aug 8, 2006.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

http://www.wjbo.com/pages/lsublog.html?feed=137924&article=620482

also people are reporting that Les was getting really heated and cursed quite a few times. Les also worked a lot with the oline and really got into showing them technique. Says he got onto Miller and got in his face and told him to play up to his potential.

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Les must be bipolar...

If he shows any emotion or concern vs Tenn last year we don't blow the lead imo...

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You really should let that go.

4. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

how about it was only his second game as coach and now he feels a lot more comfortable.

5. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

ya really it was the guys first game in Tiger Stadium and he had no idea what to expect. I mean with the hurricane and all the expectations for the team last year he was a little overwhelmed IMO. As the season went on he seemed to be more confortable out there, and he probably feels great going into the 06' season.

6. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

:wink:

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Too many excuses by our fans....

Les did a pretty good job last year as the Head Coach.. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing out there vs. Tenn. ASU game anyone? ADJUSTMENTS, DAMN!!!...

The man is supposed to be the Head Coach not a deer in the headlights. For a while I thought we hired Al Gore...

So...

A. don't wait 8 qtrs to change out of a cover zone defense that makes Rick Clausen look like the next Tom Brady.

B. don't get on a plane with skip 48 hours before the SECCG to lobby for a cotton bowl bid in case you lose (which we did by a zillion) loser's mentality!

C. Start showing more emotion like you did vs. Miami and yesterday at practice. dude was pulling a coach Klein off of Waterboy vs. Tenn and UGA

8. clair

clair Rockets

Rewatch the 2 games you're talking about.

1. Against Zona St., we missed about 15 tackles, dropped about 4 INTs, and ultimately won, so what's the fuss?

2. Against Tennessee, by the end of the game, it was a skeleton squad. My friend and I sat next to the tunnel, and counted FOURTEEN Tigers who had to go in to get fluids at one time or another.

We just were out of shape, which I'd say is understandable considering the circumstances

9. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Tenn was crap and we let Clausen throw all over us! The defensive scheme was Lou Tepper-like........nuff said

Why did it take Les 8 qtrs of football to figure this out? "Bo, wtf are you doing? switch to man, NOW!" end of story....

10. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

u should be on the coaching staff score.