Read this, TE

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Mar 11, 2005.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I don't really care about your explanation...You made implications that didn't exist, you misconstrued my meaning-YET AGAIN, and I'm tired of your stupidity.

I'll make personal attacks all I like. I'll act like a child all I like...Take your own advice...when you're powerless to change something (like me or my behavior), don't try to act as if you can...

I can demand whatever I like...Where do you think the support for any election comes from? From a groundswell of support from individuals that becomes a chorus that rises up and causes change.

I don't care whether my displeasure causes change. I want my displeasure duly noted, and I want it to stand in contrast to any positivity displayed on this site in regards to Brady.

Like I said, stop bothering trying to change me when you're powerless, stupid.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

i tried to think of an example that would explain what i meant, but i couldnt think of a good one. this one is perfect.

besides TE, what you really should recognize is the basketball program is heading in the right direction. i mean cmon, they looked as red hot as i have ever seen yesterday, burying shots from everyehere, making another sec team look like a middle school squad.

3. TigerEducated

You can't demand we beat Kentucky because you aren't participating in that aspect of how the program competes on the court. You can demand we perform better overall by showing or voicing displeasure and applying any pressure whatsoever to LSU Athletics. You can ask for a change if you feel like we could perform better and achieve better on the court results, and you've said here on this forum you know we can.

So-again-we're left with the fact that you excuse mediocrity, and are appeased with less than excellence. How can you explain this outside of your other excuses, when it's readily apparent Emmert & Bertman have proven to you that we have the capital and the ability to remake a program and lead it to success on the highest of stages.

We won the national championship in football. How can you say that we don't have that ability-no matter how difficult-in college basketball?

You know that you cannot say that. We do have that ability. It's just that you're afraid to try...and I don't know why...Because you've admitted her Brady is NOT the answer...

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

watch this, i will show you how to take the high road. i appreciate your opinions friend.

5. TigerEducated

martin, I have gone to Brett on multiple occassions with issues regarding how the site has been run, and he has done his best to accomodate me...I have PM's to prove it...

I am not saying in any way-AGAIN-that I run anything. You made the implication, and so has SabanFan...I have said that I am enabled to demand change. I have, and in the very example SabanFan has used..and I have been listened to, if nothing else.

Where-AGAIN-have I said that I run anything?

Yet AGAIN, your implications and stupidity have turned an argument on its ear to attempt to show I've said something or implied something, when nothing of the sort is the case.

6. TigerEducated

Watch this, I'll show you how to take the low road. Thanks for the lesson, stupid.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

right here:

i may have misunderstood you. because it is not the money that allows you to make demands. anyone can make meaningless demands. now i think you are saying you can make demands in the sense that you have freedom of speech, which is fine.

when you say the money allows you to make demands, that strongly implies that you think you are buying influence and actually have power, which i may have misconstrued.

8. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Dude, you make it sound like this is segregation or something. "You know that you cannot say that. We do have that ability. It's just that you're afraid to try...and I don't know why." You know, maybe some people dont have unreasonable expectations. It's fine to expect CWS every year in baseball b/c they have been there and dominated over the last 15 or so years. But, cmon this whole thing about basketball needing to be a dominant force, and all this is nonsense at this point. This is a team coming off probation. This is a team that has had a lot of adversity over the last few years. Some of it coach related, some not. I'm not saying that this team cant be a national competitor every year using this year as a springboard. But, being so upset with the product of the last few years and this and that is stupid. This team finally has the pieces in order and I believe they are starting to really put together a national power. Dont demand that they beat Kentucky. Who the hell are you to make demands of that. Just b/c you give this or give that, that gives you the right to demand all this crap. You seem to be another one of these, we won the NC in football for the first time in 45 years now all sports should be dominant powerhouses b/c I demand it. Thats a joke dude. All you can ask for as a fan is a competitive product to come out whether its on the court and on the floor. I think that the Tigers have been a competitive team this year. I know it doesnt make up for the Horrible job JB has done over the last 7 years, but its a start.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

this site was created so we could discuss things, not insult each other. lets talk about basketball. did you enjoy the game yesterday?

10. TigerEducated

de·mand ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-mnd)
    v. de·mand·ed, de·mand·ing, de·mands
    v. tr.
    To ask for urgently or peremptorily: demand an investigation into the murder; demanding that he leave immediately; demanded to speak to the manager.
    To claim as just or due: demand repayment of a loan.
    To ask to be informed of: I demand a reason for this interruption.
    To require as useful, just, proper, or necessary; call for: a gem that demands a fine setting.
    Law.
    To summon to court.
    To claim formally; lay legal claim to

I have done nothing more than demand. SabanFan made the claim that we are just "fans". I have said that I am an enabler. My money is used to help supplment the overall operation. So, as an enabler monetarily, I can demand what I like. I have freely admitted that they may not acquiesce to my demands, but that does not mean that I cannot make them.

I am not just a "fan".