Received my post-season ticket request form

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikebTiger, Nov 12, 2002.

1. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

today and promptly completed it. When filling it out, I entered the number of tickets I would like for whatever bowl the Tigers end up playing in. When I first filled it out, I left the boxes for the Indy Bowl and Music City Bowl blank.

I reconsidered, thinking - hell - even if we are in the Indy Bowl - I'll go. But I'll say this, if we end up in the Indy Bowl, I will be one disappointed mofo and will be generally angry, grumpy and malcontent between Sunday, November 16 and whenever that game is played. If go to the Indy Bowl, we probably have to lose the rest of our games.

So I requested 4 seats for every possibility, including the SECCG. Since I am only donor #1111 in TAF - I guess I might be screwed if we really do well and return to the Sugar. But somehow i got tiks last year thru TAF. Thank Saban for us being able to talk about where we'll go on New Years.

My thoughts? We win out and return to the BCS. What are you folks signing up for? Any bowl (like me) - or are you being selective and choosing not to attend a lesser bowl, like the Indy.

2. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

Hey, if the unthinkable happens and we go to the Cotton Bowl, and any of you don't want your tickets, I'll buy 'em ;)

3. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I think......

that if we only win one more game....we go to the Peach bowl
    win two games......we go to a new years day bowl...cotton, citrus, outback...we win all 3 games we go one of those for sure, and if we win the SECCG we go back to New Orleans

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I went ahead and ordered Sugar Bowl tix thru Ticketmaster just ot be safe. Last year I was unable to get my father a ticket to the game, although I was able to get mine from the LSU Student Allotment. I know he want to go really bad. So I went ahead and ordered tickets online. Even if we don't go to the Sugar Bowl I don't figure I would have a hard time selling them.