Rickey Jean Francois to sign with...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MALONE121212, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Abuapu

Abuapu Founding Member

2. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

This sounds like the Adam McConathy fiasco all over again.

What did Adam amount to Texas? Nothing. He ended up transferring to LA Tech, sat out a year and disappeared into obscurity. Thanks, Dad.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

South Florida is currently Conf. USA. Starting with the 2005 school year, Conf. USA changes and SF will no longer be in the conference. However, the conference will pick up Univ of Tulsa.

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

will everyone just take it easy. how can you fault a kid for wanting to stay home? you can guess, but you don't know his motivations.

5. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

I dont fault the kid. Also I dont think the kid wants to stay home it is his dad that wants him to stay home. Ricky wants to be a tiger that is what I got from the article. I hope that les is trying to talk to the dad.

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I don't blame a kid if he wants to stay home or even if his parents want him to stay close to home (for obvious reasons lately). But if that's the case, be up front and honest about it. The BS about LSU brainwashing the kid is just wierd!

7. smoovedog

smoovedog Founding Member

Yes, his dad is a water boy momma, and yes LSU can probably offer him a better education, and a better chance at a national championship with better coaching to prepare him for the league, and we have the GOLDEN GIRLS, so if he does not come it's his loss. We have enough DL prospects anyways that should be outstanding. The last thing we need is another Lavell Hawkins.

Or as tirk says, who knows what kind of LINES the U will offer him, LOL, those pigs.....

8. friday

friday Founding Member

Big Least, now. with miami, VT and other defections, Lousiville will rule the roost in the big least. pitt, BC? who else is playing in that sorry league? USF may have a chance at a BCS bowl!

9. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

:po: LSU IS THE DEVIL!:angryfire

10. tigerjeffrey

tigerjeffrey Founding Member

So his parents are idiots, that's his problem. He comes to LSU, they're LSU's problem. The parents obviously don't have a handle on the situation, but, they'll be his parents for the rest of his life, so he needs to listen to them. Probably his dad will get a job at SF edging the grass in their version of the Quad or whatever. Sure it sucks that his parents don't have his best interest at heart or are tragically misinformed about the benefits of playing at LSU vs. SF, but if he did buck them and sign here, it would eventually be trouble and he'd be gone in a year.