RV lots @ Florida

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Oct 2, 2006.

1. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

Can some please provide me with information on free RV lots at Florida? I am also pulling a tailgating trailer behind the RV. Thanks.

2. Tiger Saint

Tiger Saint Founding Member

There should be a free RV lot on the corner of Archer Rd. and North/South Drive. There is a parking garage on the south side of Archer Rd at that intersection, and just to the south of the garage is an open lot with lots of free parking.

To get to the stadium, just walk North on North/South Drive for several blocks, and you will end up at the stadium.

This lot is just to the West of SHANDS Hospital.

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I'm in the same boat as you.....in an RV and just gonna show up and hopefully find somewhere to park. From what i've read/heard, visiting team parking is available on a first come, first-serve basis starting at 6:00 PM Friday at "Park and Ride" lot next to the Hilton Hotel and Conference Center off of 34th Street. I'm going to be arriving early thursday morning, and plan to try and find a spot or start a line to get into this "first come first serve" lot.

4. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

you are right...and they will not allow you in a minute too soon......then make sure you have cups for your beers as they strictly enforce the open container laws...then when they lose, make sure you do not stand with one foot on the curb and one in the street or you will be arrested for jaywalking (this is all from 2002 - things I experienced and witnessed).