Saban's SEC Record over 4 seasons ... and a closer look ahead

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramah, Feb 13, 2004.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

What's his record against SEC teams and Total points ...

Who's Saban's Daddy? Florida? Nah! Tubby? LMAO

1-3 vs Florida---------->FLA 111, LSU 64

This may be misleading, Spurrier was 2-0 vs Saban and outscored LSU 85-21 during 2 rebuilding years for LSU. Saban's Daddy was Spurrier and he's gone.

1-1 vs Zook------------>LSU 43, FLA 26

LSU will be looking for serious payback in the swamp. Zook can recruit with LSU but he cannot outcoach LSU over the long haul.

2-2 vs Auburn---------->AU 96, LSU 90

It's Tubby and Auburn that can crow with a .500 mark:
    The rubber match is this year. LSU will be sky high for this game. Tubby is a cool hand luke with "NOTHIN" left to face LSU with. He'll smoke another cigar at Nick Saban's expense when HELL FREEZES OVER.

2-2 vs Arkansas-------->LSU 119, AR 97

A THORN IN SABAN'S SIDE ... NUTT must be exterminated with extreme prejudice again this year ... 2002 was a fluke.

2-1 vs Tennessee------>LSU 87, TN 77

Phats hasn't a prayer to beat LSU ... and despite a decent recruiting year along with Bama, TN FB sux overall compared to LSU.

3-1 vs Alabama--------->LSU 92, Alabama 83

The Elephant shall Bow B4 the Tiger (Thai photos coming soon) for many years to come. Nick needs to flog Bama mercilessly and continue to outrecruit them every year. Shula can't hold Nick's jockstrap when it comes to coaching.

3-1 vs Ole Miss--------->LSU 75, Ole Miss 71

Say Bye-Bye to Ole Piss!

2-0 vs S. Carolina------>LSU 71, USC 21

2-0 vs Georgia---------->LSU 51, GA 23

Mr. Saban owns Richt on a FB field. This year will reinforce that.

3-0 vs Kentucky-------->LSU 96, KY 55

4-0 vs MSU-------------->LSU 159, MSU 57

At the end of the day ... the Question!

Who will oppose LSU for the 2004 SEC West Crown?

Answer: No one, LSU will probably roll up some very big numbers here.

Who in the SEC East will oppose LSU for the 2004 SEC Championship?

Answer: Georgia and Florida again!

Are we scared of 'em? Hell, no ... we'll grease the treads of our TIGER TANKS with their entrails.

Gainesville and Athens, here we come. Are you ready for some football or what?

2. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I like your enthusiasm and positive thinking, but lets not get too ahead of ourselves here (see Florida game thread from last season). We have a very tough schedule next season and it won't be easy to make it back to Atlanta. That being said, we have just as good of a chance as any in the SEC.:geaux:

3. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Founding Member

Just out of curiosity Ramah, is this your day job (researching and posting on TF)?

You seem to always post information that requires both a lot of free time and a great deal of time to compose.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hate'n. I do appreciate your intellectual posts. I'm just curious (read jealous) that you find the time to take it to such a high level.

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Not much to do in Saudi on your days off ... it keeps me sane thinking of home ... and I spend very little time posting ...

the "intellectual" description of this post is funny ... as I really do love sarcasm

5. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Boy, Ramah, since you're pissed at me, thank God you're in Saudia Arabia!! Please let me know when you're coming home so I can be prepared.
    Seriously, thanks for your service and whether you believe in Him or not, I wish Gods blessing upon you and all the people serving our country, especially over there. Take care and come home safe.
    BTW, I'd like your reaction to my post on Bob "The Thug" Knight.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

:geaux: :helmet: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux:

6. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Founding Member

Actually, I wasn't being sarcastic. Yours have been some of the more interesting posts on this board. Maybe I just like numbers and facts as opposed to mindless banter. Probably why I do a lot more reading than posting.

I didn't realize you were in Saudi. Just curious, what's the first thing you're going to do when you get home?

7. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Wow! Did someone just pay Ramah a compliment??? (sorry Ramah) ....but I am used to seeing "anti-Ramah" posts that this "pro-Ramah" post shocked me! :shock:

:D

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Just came back from Louisiana twice this year already ...

New Years ----------------------> Royal Sonesta & Sugar Bowl
    Week After Sugar Bowl-------> Antigua
    Jan 27----------------------------> Thailand for a week
    Feb 3-4---------------------------> Louisiana for the Bash
    Feb 4-7---------------------------> Houston for Work Meetings

Back to Saudi for a stretch after using up most of my vacation backlog.

First thing I do when I get back to Louisiana is devour 2% of my body weight (300+ lbs) in fresh hot boudin and cracklins and wash it down with a half gallon of icy cold beer ... ice chips floating in the beer.

9. ramah

ramah Founding Member

I work for the Saudi King in the Oil Industry ... not George Bush ... anti-american sentiment over here is high ... but the Saudi people on average are pretty cool and the government here is keeping the lid on this place for now ... just a few more years to early retirement at age 50.

10. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Aha. Thought you were in the service but that doesn't change anything. I still wish for God to watch over you in your travels. Would hate to lose such a loyal and fun voice for the Tigers.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

:geaux: :helmet: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux: