Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

sad tiger droppings

Discussion in 'The Sidelines' started by lsufan52, Jan 22, 2012.

1. ASD

ASD ASD

my cousin was also banned over something ridiculous and had nothing to do with any kind of exchange with other posters. He laughed it off but its absurd
  2. lsutiga

lsutiga TF Pubic Relations

That's what was so peculiar. I'd posted WAY worse and the comment about Obama was joking but apparently a mod thought I'd been warned before about making such comments about Obama.

I'd made the comment before but never had any warning other than a couple of posters saying the CIA could show up at my doorstep.

Problem there is there's no system to track banned posters and once and a while chicken throws up a "Reinstatement" thread asking for names.
  3. ASD

ASD ASD

question- what is the affiliation between Tiger Droppings and Tiger District? anyone know?
  4. Texas_Tiger

Texas_Tiger Tiger Stuck in Aggie Land

Pun Intended? :D
  5. lsufan52

lsufan52 avid fan

Private Message: Take a break. thats the message i received from tigerdroppings when they suspended my account .
  6. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

They get a little ridiculous when it comes to banning people over there. They also get a little overboard when it comes to “alters”.

I don’t understand the big deal, if someone wants to start a new account and they are not trolling, why not let them.

I’m not banned anymore but I haven’t even gone there to “lurk” in about 6 months.
  7. lsufan52

lsufan52 avid fan

but i have been a member since 2009,and now im banned for posting a reply to a Bama fan who was posting images and stating comments against LSU people . I posted a image that was already posted on the fark board and they ban my account yet i still see the members from Bama are still members and still posting stuff attacking LSU. Sounds like a site thats bias .
  8. lsutiga

lsutiga TF Pubic Relations

It's a conspiracy. First rivals, now droppings. Who knows what Bama will be running next.
    TerryP likes this.
  9. lsufan52

lsufan52 avid fan

it's mostly the sec rant that bama fans are taking over,but it still run by tigerdroppings
  10. lsufan52

lsufan52 avid fan

well tiger droppings is still sad,but who cares,lsu baseball is here and thats all that counts