Sapling living on borrowed time -- approval rating will be worthless

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Dec 26, 2002.

1. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

and by the way tom, i check this site about once a day. i know that for you, reading may take hours, esp. when big words are involved. luckily you save time im sure by having the following phrases on your clipboard- "troll" take a nap on your rug", into mccovey cove, etc

a almost 40 year old man wearing velcro shoes (were they blue? probably), who watches charmed and scams the elderly- ladies, step right up

2. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Major Jerk, who apparently has NOTHING in his life

First, peabrain, I don't have a clue what shoes I wore to a ame 2 years ago. I have velcro shoes, I have tie shoes, I have slip on shoes, etc. It is unbelievable that a MORON like you even is concerned about what kind of shoes a person you don't even know has worn to a game 2 years ago. Pretty much says it all that you have an uneventful life, doesn't it? What's next, major jerk? Planning a vacation to watch the grass grow by the curb? ROTFLMAO @ a pitiful excuse for a human being. Geez, what an incredible loser you are. Are far as meeting any of you nothings, I, unlike you, have better things to do.

Oh, and to correct another one of your compulsive lies. I am not a homosexuual, which BTW is NOT an indictment of anyone who is. Any man who is would be a heck of a lot more of a man and certainly more of a human being than a POS like you could ever dream of being. So shove that where the sun don't sun, Sparky. Oh, and psst, there is an Emelda Markos shoe convention coming up in the Philippines. Please take plenty of pictures as I know you will be amusing (and amazing) to your friends (IF you have any, which I doubt) that you go on and on about what types of shoes you saw. Geez, WHAT AN INCREDIBLE LOSER AND IRRELEVANT HUMAN BEING YOU ARE, MAJOR JERK!

I've seen a few naked women in my time, but of course, it is quality, not quantity that counts. Oh, and counting your crossdressing friends doesn't count either, you pathetic POS.

3. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Oh, Major Jerk, let's review your honesty

First, you CLAIMED an article was by the AP when it was really Faux News. Later, you CLAIMED that I had said the British had been embarassed in the Falklands which was another lie since I never said that. Then, you CLAIMED I had lied "thousands of times", yet another lie. Then, you CLAIMED I had said that Ron Kirk would win the Senate race in Texas, yet another lie.

And my alltime favorite is when I left the other board, you said good riddance and that it was a waste of time to read my messages. Now, here you are after supposedly PAYING money to post to another board over here posting on this board READING AND RESPONDING to my posts. And you call me less than a man, etc. All the above just proves you are a hypocritical, lying, pathetic little TROLL. Oh, and talking to a bunch of drunks at a tailgating party to try to get a description of me from 2 years ago just shows you have NOTHING to do in your life. How does that grab you, TROLL?

4. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

are you STILL mentioning the fox thing? god what flaming idiot you are. for about the 100th time, did i not admit that day that i was wrong? have you ever admitted you were wrong? even on the spelling of traficants name?

pathetic

and btw, i post a lot on the lair and alley. so by your logic, since i post there, i should not post anywhere else?

and yes, you have lied thousands of times, you did say the demos would win the race in texas, and you did say they would win control of the house. amazing how not one single poster backed you up and said you didnt say that isnt it?

if you were man enough to meet any of us i wouldnt have to rely on others coward

5. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Major Jerk lies again

I NEVER said the Democrats would win the senate race in Texas. NEVER! And the only one I saw try to contradict that was ONE person other than yourself who has lied about as much as you. And I have not lied thousands of times since I have NOT lied one single time on any board. So once again, you didn't burden yourself with the truth did you. You also lied when you claimed I said the British were embarassed in the Falklands. I NEVER said that, and a poster on the old board posted the exchange which CLEARLY showed I never said that before you posted a response asking "Why do you think the British had been embarassed in the Falklands?" Since I never said they had been, apparently either you don't know how to read OR you purposely lied about what I had claimed.

BTW, better get your reservation into the Phillipines Markos show on shoes. After all, a pathetic POS who has nothing better to do than to try to figure out what kind of shoes someone was wearing 2 years ago obviously needs a trip somewhere. I would suggest an asylum, but maybe the shoe convention will cleanse you of your shoe obsession. Oh, and if you think YOU are "cool", (something was said about bringing cool shoelaces, then indeed you are delusional.

And as far as you posting on this board, the majority of the posts by you I've seen have been in reference to my posts. Thus, if you really believed my posts are a waste of time and didn't want to see anymore of them as you said when I left the other board, then Einstein, why are you now responding to them, reading them obviously, etc. So once again, you have LIED. Perhaps you need to write down what you say, because I've heard that the problem with compulsive lying like you do is that you have problems remembering what was said in your last lie.

And once again, I have better things to do that to meant some retarded jerk who I don't like, don't respect, and who lies more than anyone I have ever seen post on any board. Got it, dimwit, if not, ask a less retarded person to draw you a picture.

6. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

i never said i was glad to see you leave the alley. your rambling nonsense and outright lies gave many of us lots of entertainment during slow times at the office. your saying that is of course another lie. if i had wanted to not read your posts anymore, why did i make posts begging you to spend the bucks to stay around?

and yep, most of what i post here is in response to your stuff. why? because its so damn easy to expose your stupidity and lies.

7. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

"And once again, I have better things to do that to meant some retarded jerk"

lol
    like watching charmed and scamming the elderly?
    was that website i mentioned the right one? if so, that maybe the lamest attempt at web design ive seen in a while. does your co. also do mass spamming?

8. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Hey, major jerk retarded one

First, you DID say along with that other idiot NTTiger that you were glad to see me not subscribe to the paysite. So once again, you have lied your head off because you were trying to make excuses for showing your hypocrisy.

Second, you have lied yourself silly trying to talk about scamming the elderly on a business you obviously are TOO RETARDED to understand. The average age of the participants isn't even close to elderly, but then I guess you can't count above 20, huh, so anything over that is "elderly" to you (the 20 is arrived at because I assume you have all your fingers and toes, nitwit!! ROTFLMAO!!!). And BTW, many of the people who other people believed are "getting scammed" are making more money than you will ever make, but then they have a clue how to run a business which you obviously don't. As far as a website, I don't know what you are referring to but in the past you and the other misinformed had me working in areas I don't even work in -- I also don't have anything to do with websites period. OOOOPPPPPSSSSS, yet another Major Jerk set of lies exposed, huh, loser.

Third, I meant to address your stating about me taking derogatory (you may need to look that up since it consists of more than 2 syllables) words from a clipboard. With your past history of apparently not even being bright enough to properly capitalize, that is truly rich. So guy, get an education and let us know how that shoe convention goes in the Phillipines. Oh, and if you really think you have EVER proven anyone wrong or stupid, then that pretty much tells everyone what a clueless TROLL you really are.

9. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

1. please answer this techster, if i would have said that why would i BEG you to pay the 32 bucks to stay? its a simple question for you simple mind

2. OHHHHH so you say people who get your stuff are young? well that settles that then
    "And BTW, many of the people who other people believed are "getting scammed" are making more money than you will ever make"- sounds like a pyramid to me. i thought your company sold vitamins? how do you make money by buying vitamins? why, do they recruit others to buy? what do you have to lose by telling us your company name?

3. where in my post did i say you ran the website? please show me

4. again, im getting advice on capitalization from someone who capitalizes every other word? those velcro straps must be cutting off the blood to your brain, may want to loosen them up

5. again, i know you dont want to talk education. 2 degrees to 1 remember

5. why didnt you go to the cotton bowl, regardless of meeting me? i would think that getting a chance to see your team play in your own town would make me want to go

10. NTTiger

NTTiger Freshman

GFY, you lying coward.*

gfy