Scott Ho Tard thinks LSU misses Jailbird Jackson

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Oct 1, 2010.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Janzen Jackson = character issues of the worst kind.

It starts with the signing day lying...continues through armed robbery. The world is full of gangsters who could have been good athletes, but blew it...nothing special about Jackson.

If the advocate wanted a heartwarming success story it should have talked to Armand Williams.

2. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Couple of other LA kids on the OL as well. Hope Jackson has a great career. LSU is not missing him, that much is certain.

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Who's Janzen Jackson? :shock:

1 person likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He's a very good safety. As a true freshmen, he had a very good year last year- not great, very good. He's not better than anything we have but I'd say as good as Loston- character issues aside.

5. LSUTiga

Have some class asshat. Jackson showed much more class than you in his comments about playing us:

6. LSUTiga

Difference tween an azzhole and a prick...an azzhole knows they're an azzhole, prick.

1 person likes this.
  7. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

David Oku was down to Syracuse, Tennessee, and Nebraska and picked UT. He would have been the 1st 5 star player in like forever if we somehow got him. Damn you Lane Kiffin!!

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Oh yeah...Janzen Jackson, the epitome of class. :rolleye33:

BTW...I know who Janzen Jackson is. He's a classless azzhat with a classless azzhat dad that did his best to screw LSU...on purpose. I pray that he's in on special teams tomorrow in kick coverage, and I pray that he meets Mr. Loston. I pray that there is "significant contact"...like Zach Smith contact by Loston.

1 person likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

We are talking about the guy who was in on the armed robbery thing right? He has class? He may have classes, but the dude is a perfect fit for Tennessee prison orange.

1 person likes this.
  10. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Are you a relative of Jackson's or something? :huh: Got to be some connection there I guess, but Jackson doesn't know what the word CLASS means and neither does his daddy! That stunt him and his daddy pulled on NSD to screw LSU on purpose was about as LOW CLASS as it gets. Lying about his mom missing her flight. :rolleye33: Yeah, that was a real CLASS ACT. And he screwed Darren Myles in the process, who would've signed with LSU except for the fact that he was under the mistaken impression that azzhat Jackson was gonna sign with the Tigers on NSD. After all, both Jackson and his lyin' daddy both said he was "all LSU" in the days right up until signing day. Real CLASS ACT's by both of them. And we're not even talkin' about the robbery incident. Yeah, Jackson is obviously a real classy guy. :LSU231: