Seriously, what a buffoon

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Bush:

"I wasn't happy that there weren't weapons there (in Iraq), and we're gonna find out why."

So, I guess he would PREFERRED that Saddam had WMDs? LMAO.

"I hear there's rumors on the internets" that Bush is a buffoon, but, at any rate, if there wasn't one before there is one now.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

No, you stupid moron. He knows the weapons are out there somewhere and he'd prefer to know where. Not to help him politically, but to further ensure the safety of idiots like you.
    If a "buffoon" had indeed ascended to the Presidency of the USA, there is surely hope for people such as yourself.

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

You kidding? Rex can't even challenge Crawfish on this board for the office of
    Court Jester.

4. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

dozen eggs
    milk
    bread
    cereal
    juice
    lb. of bacon
    ham
    mustard
    toilet paper
    shampoo

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

:confused: :confused: :confused:

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

How can you infer from that quote that Bush would have preferred there be WMD's?

I would dare say that people on all ends of the political spectrum would be the slight bit worried that there were indeed some wmd's that slipped out through the borders to neighboring countries thenw ere filtered elsewhere.

That is all Bush is saying here kiddo.

7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Your new signature line... That will be a long remembered quote from the debate and may very well be what most people remember this debate for in the distant future. I was lmao for a while after Bush said that. Funny stuff! :thumb: :rofl:

8. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Rex momentarily lifted his "embargo" on us the other day and started a discussion. I gave him a homework assignment, 1,000 pages of Duelfer's reeport, the entire report, not just the bits and pieces CNN and Rex like to talk about. I gave him some more reading material as well concerning oil for food and how it relates. Unfortunately, Rex got busy and apparantly hasn't done his homework, and the embargo is back on. Now, when I read one of his random, pointless mental wanderings, I'll post what random thought I am having at the time, to counter him. Just poking a little fun at the FSA's version of Count Dracula, hoping he will one day stumble across some sort of personality for himself. He'll enjoy life a hell of a lot more if he does.

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

10. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

Has everyone noticed on the main page, it shows thread title and the author, and then further to the right , the number of replies and number of views. We could rid ourselves of 2 sh!t stirrers if everytime you recognized the author, you neither viewed the post, and never respond to it.
    Hopefully they would become very bored talking to themselves.:thumb: