Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Seriously?!?!

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by lsu99, Nov 18, 2013.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

In the past few years, I have heard the phrase "Seriously?!?!" at an alarmingly increased frequency. At work, I hear some of the women around the office talking about something and it usually ends in "Seriously?".

At home, my wife will vent about something that is often concluded with "Seriously?"

On reality shows and sitcoms, I also hear the phrase often. It's usually women but sometimes also grown men that use this phrase.

How can it be stopped?
  2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me?

I know, right?
    mancha and Cajun Sensation like this.
  3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos I'm self-smart

Many words & phrases come and go. When that one fades, it'll be something else annoying. In general, people are lazy and can't think as fast as they want to talk, so they just revert to something easy to fill-in anticipated pauses in their speech. The worst example of this is "like", which, unfortunately, doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
  4. TigersTailgating

TigersTailgating Waterford Lesticles

OMG...
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Or "at the end of the day"
  6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me?

Literally
  7. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

S'up? Well, look, man, it's like, it's not going away any time soon, and, not for nothing, but, at the end of the day--as long as you've got all your ducks in a row, it's like, it'll all come out fine in the end, or whatever.

Seriously.
  8. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

OMG! ROTFLMFAO! YMMV, IMHO--IIRC.
  9. lsutiga

lsutiga TF Pubic Relations

The latest one I hear is, "Really?!?!".
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member