Shhhhh...Stop Booing My Daddy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by ElvisFan, Aug 30, 2004.

1. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Founding Member

Hilarious.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[​IMG]

THE BOOS THAT ROCKED THE VOTE: KERRY DAUGHTERS RECEIVE RUDE AWAKENING AT MTV AWARDS
    Sun Aug 29 2004 23:36:31 ET

MTV, ROLLING STONE and the rock and roll establishment -- past and present -- have cast their vote, and their man is John Kerry.

So on Sunday night when John Kerry's daughters were announced to speak at the annual MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS, the MTV youth were expected to welcome his daughter's as pop culture princesses.

Instead, in an era of the unexpected, the daughters of the Democratic candidate were met with cheers -- AND JEERS -- during the live broadcast in Miami.

From the moment Alexandra and Vanessa started speaking, the boos outweighed anything close to cheers, and the reaction turned worse when the daughters asked the VIACOM youth to vote for their father. So shocked by the reaction, the taller of the two daughters tried to 'shhhhhh' her peers to no avail.

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/kerrymtv.htm

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Why do family members continue to bring politics into everything?.....

You see both Republicans and Democrats doing this all the time.

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I can't describe how happy I was to see that while watching the VMA's last night. It pisses me off that MTV is doing this whole "make sure you vote" thing and still pushes the liberal agenda on so many issues. I figured most of the kids watching would be liberal college uninformed misguided morons who would be in love with the liberal John Kerry. When I heard those boo's for the Kerry daughters... I was excited. I started booing at the TV too.