Should we take sides between Hezbollah and Israel

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Should we take sides between Hezbollah and Israel?
    Should we remain an allie with Israel?

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Personally, I say stay allies with Israel. Hezbollah started this whole mess & I don't blame Israel for trying to end it.

3. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

Israel is fighting our enemy for us. Give em hell.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

We should support Israel as we always have. But we let Israel fight its own battles which they always have. And we must set our policy to meet our global interests which include some important Arab allies. We can't get into a situation where we follow Israel blindly or they end up setting our policy for us.

We have other fish to fry in the world and we can't be distracted by Israels problems to the extent that we neglect out own.

5. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

So somehow the terrorists we are fighting around the world are somehow different than the terrorists Israel is fighting? There's one problem here and the US, Israel, England, India, Bali, Russia........we all have the same problem when it comes to terrorists.

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Of course we should pick sides, and the side we pick should be Isreal. We should continue on the course we have been on with them all along. We should continue to give them more aide than any other country. We should continue to let them clean their house. We do not need to intervene on their behalf. Those Jews are more than capable of keeping their house in order.

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

who cares. They are both an ugly race of people, with their big hooked noses. American Christians of European decent should take over & settle Israel/Palestine. No people has a sense of justice, compassion, and respect for others as we do. And by and large we're a good looking people--except for all the fat asses.

8. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

LOL, no
    I just seems that some people think we are neutral in other words Isreal battling Hezbollah has nothing to do with us or any impact.
    The climate these days seem to want us to cut and run from tough situations and abandon Isreal.

I hope these kind of things never actually happen just because some want to make friends with Arabs that have NEVER liked us anyway.

The Arabs deal with us because we buy oil from them not to mention we are a world power so they have no choice.
    Arabs have always hated the west and our way of life for some reason.
    They have changed, we have, I think we are getting like the French meaning peace at any cost especially if the Democrats ever get back in charge.
    Mainly talking about the attitude of Democrats who backed the war at first then cut and run when things got tough.
    My proof is in the people of Iraq, Iran and Syria themselves, Death to America and Isreal.
    God, If I could only be president for 1 day things would change in this world for the better.

9. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

I vote support Isreal. And very strongly. Quite telling them to cool off and allow them to kick some terrorist butt.

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

:hihi: Took the words right out of my mouth.