Shows some class

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerFanInSC, Oct 9, 2010.

1. TigerFanInSC

TigerFanInSC Love Dem Bayou Bengals!!!

Les made the right calls,managed the clock well,JL pulled it out on the field and LM handled the post game interview with class.We're 6-0.Isn't that the bottom line???

1 person likes this.
  2. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

I am proud of players and coaches. Heart still racing and frustrated with QB substitution but it worked out. Miles is classy and his players au hard for him.

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Is the bottom line for tonight, but tomorrow you look at what was done wrong and fix it... and there is still alot to fix.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

That part is false.

Letting the clock run down from 1:20 to 37 seconds and then call timeout and then plan on going for it on 4th (fake FG) and having no timeouts is not considered managing the clock well. He lucked out with a 28 yard slant pass to the 3 when Florida inexplicably sent the house and left the middle of the field wide open. Great execution by Lee. Thank God he was on tonight. I don't remember a single bad pass by this kid.

And he gave up on going for a TD in the first half with those exact 37 seconds left at the opponent's 20, instead opting for a FG.

5. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

I'll lay off Miles a little. The team played well tonight, and they seem to be finding some cohesion on the offense. It's hard to complain about a 6-0 start, especially when you are at the top of the SEC, above Bama (feels good to say that again).

6. Trolyce

Trolyce Founding Member

Wow, I've been as confused and upset as anyone for most of the season and have stated my opinions and observations about Crowton and Miles and been labeled a negatiger. But I can't for the life of me complain about tonights win. I didn't, until tonight, think that we played well against lessor competition.

Florida is a good team and we beat them in the Swamp, how often does that happen? I'm not a "pumper" yet but come on, let's feel good about this one for a while.

1 person likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

+1

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

+2

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

:thumb:

10. ozarkbengal

ozarkbengal Founding Member

Great win and alot to look forward to. Definite improvement and starting to find some indentity on offense. Could get very interesting down the stretch.