Shows some class

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerFanInSC, Oct 9, 2010.

1. roynav

roynav free your mind

Damn right. Great great win for a young team whose greatest adversity are its own fans.

2. roynav

roynav free your mind

Smart money says we'll find a way.

3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I would agree with you on most of the clock stuff. But I would call the slant a good call against a blitz meant to take us out of field goal range. But I did feel great for Lee, and I was glad to see Miles giving him props on the sideline, and back to the thread title; viewing from a distance I consider Miles a 'Class' guy. Don't know of anything to the contrary,

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

We should score 3 and give it back to them with a minute and a half instead of scoring 7 and giving it back to them with 6 seconds? :huh:

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Alot of people around here bust your balls for negativity. Some of it is justified, some isn't, but I give you credit for giving Miles credit when credit is due.

6. roynav

roynav free your mind

I'm still waiting to see if he replies to your question.

7. clawlestiger

clawlestiger Freshman

Congrats on the win at the swamp..Can't figuar out Les Miles, his he just lucky or a genius...Probley some of both lol

Bet he wishes he could say to the LSU fans....

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME NOW:hihi:

8. BeriTiger

BeriTiger Freshman

The Tigers looked "much-improved" on offense against Florida ... I was impressed with the play of Jarrett Lee ... You think Coach Miles may have seen the same thing ... and will start JL as QB ... Just a thought !

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I look at this as the start of the season and a start to good things. This seems like the first game we played with a capable ( not perfect but capable ) offense. I saw a Miles with enthusiasm. I saw much improved play calling and 2 QB's playing better.

I did not like the previous wins, cause they were ugly, but I am glad we got them. I certainly rather an ugly win than a pretty loss. So in the spirit of winning the SEC, they were good wins.

I hope the team builds on what happened in the swamp and goes forward in the right direction. I hope this is the start of our offense finding itself and starting to click. I hope the defense carries on as they have thus far.

If we improve just every so slightly on offense, expand our passing attack a bit, build on the accomplishments of the U F win, we can take the WEST. and then maybe the SEC.... :lsup: