Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Site = over moderated

Discussion in 'The Sidelines' started by HeLsFury, Jan 1, 2013.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If all you do is post bullshit you are gonna get moderated, try posting something that isn't complete haterism and trolling, and after you prove you are a decent and respected poster the reins will loosened on you.
  2. VampMuse

VampMuse Freshman

or he just needs to move to Colorado, smoke some weed and chill. Wait ... I'll use a word from his lexicon, he should just chillax.
  3. HeLsFury

HeLsFury Freshman

Like I have anything to prove to you, you idiot. You been living on chat forums too long.
    No one has ever told you that youre an idiot for fear of being moderated.

Now someone has.

The bottom line IS LSU got ass smacked. The score doesn't even remotely indicate the ass whipping they took last night.
    It was a woodshed beating. Thank you Les miles.

Spin it anyway you want. It was a beat down.
  4. MikeInLa

MikeInLa LSU Football + Beer + BBQ = Heaven

For some people, if it is not about MISERY, they have nothing else to say. In my time contributing to and running my own forums, I've learned life is simply too short to stress with them at all. What the OP fails to realize is that, well, I doubt the mods give a rat's ass WHAT you think of them, I know I wouldn't if you were at my board spewing this trash. I've seen tons of negativity on here that wasn't moved. You found a way to strike a nerve and get some attention for yourself, your post got moved, now you're in here whining about it? How old are you anyway, 12?? You got what you wanted, now grab the soap, stand in the corner with it in your mouth while you think about how ridiculous this post really is...
  5. HeLsFury

HeLsFury Freshman

Oh boy...........heres a guy who's a moderator.
    Screw you AND your board.

While you try to get it up for your fat wife tonight and go to your boring job Wednesday, where you're CEO in charge of putting the lettuce and tomatoes on the bun
    you can feel the negativity,instead of seeing it.
    Hows that grab ya Corky?
    lsufan52 likes this.
  6. MikeInLa

MikeInLa LSU Football + Beer + BBQ = Heaven

LMAO!! I almost like this guy! I'm going to "intimidate you" (as you say) with the following -
    Troll: an idiot who posts ridiculous nonsense and loses its mind in a forum and can't wait to see the replies. A troll gets off on the attention other posters feed it.
    And by the way, if you "could give 2 shyts what" we think, then why are you still here?
    Well, troll, I fed you twice already... so I'll move along now... Thank you, have a nice day, bye bye then... lol
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm not the one crying on a message board because my posts are being sent to another forum where the whining little bitches get their shit sent.
  8. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I think that HeLsFury would be more at home over at Tigerdroppings.
  9. red55

red55 curmudgeon

He got banned there.
  10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

This is an example of an epic meltdown. Classic...
    fanatic, lsutiga and 4EvrLSU like this.