Six year old killed by police in Marksville

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mobius481, Nov 9, 2015.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I knew this would get interesting. It was fishy that they said the victim knew the officer. This will turn into even more of a shit show than it already is.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It really doesn't matter, the law says "specific intent to kill or cause bodily harm". And cops are trained not to fire at unarmed people, especially those holding their hands up with a child in the car. There was no threat to the officers and no warning shot apparently.

1st or 2nd degree murder both get life sentences without parole.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Without any context, are you fkn serious? Even you can't possibly be that blinded by your liberal bias. Do you not see their hands in the air? Do you not see the sign one is holding. You can lie to yourself all you want, but anyone with have a brain and an ounce of honesty knows exactly what's going on. And it didn't just take place on CNN it happened on several liberal news outlets.

4. red55

Post a link that back you up, then. What is the story? People holding up hands doesn't mean shit. Make your case and quit ignoring that conservative media made a big deal out of it, too. You are blinded by hatred of all things liberal, everyone knows it. Don't expect the world to agree with you.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

You are the most dishonest person I have ever heard of when debating politics. Hillary is more trustworthy and honest. You wouldn't admit it if you were standing on set when it happened. Talking politics with you is useless and I'm finished with it. I'll talk football with you but you can't have an honest discussion on politics. See you in the Den.

6. red55

Thank God.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Suspect's father raise the million dollar bond. The judge should raise it to $100 million to make sure the child murderer stays in jail until his trial. Jeremy's father is still in the hospital and still may not know his son is dead and this scum will already be walking the streets

Father of Marksville officer putting together $1M in land to help son post bond, http://theadvocate.com/news/13941619-123/father-of-marksville-officer-putting

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

My wife has a sweet theory. I don't know how it works in other parishes but I'm positive Marshalls in the AP, my original stomping grounds, do a lot of work with inmates. Chris Few's wife or ex wife is an inmate, that would be the mother of the 6 year old. She thinks the mother had these 2 try to murder Chris, but didn't know the child was in the car and he ended up being collateral damage.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If it was aurder for hire why did the hitmen call for backup from a non involved officer? That would guarantee that they got cught.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You answered your own question, you call for backup so it doesn't look as suspicious.