Skip?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by 65Grad, Dec 25, 2004.

1. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Sure would like to here from Skip Bertman now! :confused:

2. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Screw that, Skip better have his happy a$$ on the phone with some top tier coaches... He needs to keep his pie hole shut and make a deal and get us an a$$ kicker.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

In the press conference he said Skip knew yesterday so hopefully he has been on the phone today.

4. Skip needs to be doing some arm twisting on Butch Davis. Enough of this not this year talk. :thumb:

5. mrbayoublu

mrbayoublu Founding Member

WBRZ had Skip on live just before the Team got on the bus today. Skip said (at that time) he didn't know what Saban's decision was, but no matter what, he wanted Saban to coach the bowl game. Interesting, too, in the Saban's PC, Saban goes on and on about being focused for the bowl game and then, oh by the way, I'm going down to Miami Monday to check things out there.

6. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

He said it was only for the afternoon. I'm sure there will be a PC down there, etc. He said his focus will be on the bowl game this week. I think he owes that to the team. We will see how good his relationship is with the players based on how they play against Iowa with a "lame duck" coach. :confused:

7. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Idiot.

8. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

So you don't want him looking for a replacement that is a good coach?

Our coach, the coach who led us to a National Championship just jumped from our ship 6 days before the new year starts. That's 4 months until the Spring Game, and it's 8.5 months until the start of football season. What part of me hoping Skip is looking for our new coach right this second was idiotic?

I could really care less what Skip has to say about Coach Saban leaving only if it concerns him hiring a top tier coach to be our head football coach. I don't want to hear jack sh*t from this administration other than "___________ is the new head football coach at LSU".

Grow up dude. And I'm the idiot. :dis:

:thumb:

9. GORILLA BALL

GORILLA BALL Founding Member

i'm sorry he stated that he was going to be focused 100% on the task at hand - the bowl game. i guess the team is practicing at the fins facility on monday? the fins press conference can wait until after the bowl game.

10. BMoney

BMoney Founding Member

For the love of God, Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!