Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Smart Tipping

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by Bengal B, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Douchebaggery at its finest. Only a straight up punk ass bitch would intentionally damage someone else's vehicle.
    KyleK, b_leblanc and mctiger like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Douchebaggery....Great made up word
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

We had a 1SGT that used to do dumb shit all the time and he had one of those little European jobs. We used to pick his car up and put it on the loading dock. He would have to call a forklift to get it down.
  5. b_leblanc

b_leblanc Victory for LSU!

I've been using that word for years.
  6. b_leblanc

We did something similar to our 2nd LT...they used the forklift and put dude's truck on the roof of the shop.
  7. locoguano

locoguano Fear the Beard.

We (the football players) carried a teacher's car on to a breezeway in high school as a prank.
  8. b_leblanc

When I was a senior in high school our principal always gave the football players shit between classes. One night, during a home junior high game, his car was behind the new gym being built. It was complete darkness behind that building and his car was unlocked. About 7 or 8 of us either took a shit or pissed inside his car. Couple of guys wiped their asses with the seat belts. He never messed with us after that.

Now that I look back that was pretty fk'd up IMO, but it's still funny to talk about.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You commited an act of douchebaggery
    shane0911 likes this.
  10. b_leblanc

I can probably agree with that. Although, that fucker had it coming.