So I'm watching the Bama v UCLA game....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shaqazoolu, Mar 18, 2006.

1. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

at TJ Ribs and at the end the Bama player chunked the ball down the court in desperation at the buzzer....from my terrible point of view and bad angle it kinda looked like if he woulda put a little more air under it it may have bounced in. I'm not half the fan of basketball as I am of football so I asked my roommate, the sports guru, if indeed a bounce shot would count even if it bounces after the buzzer since no one touches it. He didn't know.....so now I am asking you guys....discuss.

2. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I dont think so...........Im sure some of these know it all will soon give you the scoop or a red dot (depending on what you do for a living of course)

3. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

Dan......why do you have so much red????

4. shaqazoolu

I still have about 2 years left on my contract with ramah for 40% of his "wagers" so i just sit around and play fantasy sports all day....

5. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

6. jjbodean1970

jjbodean1970 Founding Member

7. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

because i told everyone that nick sabin was going to miami about 3 weeks before he left.
    I own a welding business and Some of the mods on this board could not stand the fact that an uneducated welder would have more inside scoop than them, so I got some red dots. Before the Auburn game I posted that addai would not make the season if LM kept running him 32 times a game! I recieved a lot of red dots for saying that. Sure enough addai was hurt. so I recieved more dots.
    you see, any time you say something a little negative about LSU it means you are not a fan. (even though You actually Pay for the season tix) my dad did not give me mine Or I did not pay 10.00 student fee. In a nut shell thats about it.

8. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Maybe because he only posts negative stuff all the time. Like tonight after the great win how Brady is still a horrible coach and didn't make any good calls the whole game, including the final shot because that was all dmitch.

I'm actually surprised he is posting tonight anyway because he generally only posts when we lose.

9. shaqazoolu

so does anyone know if a shot that bounces in after the buzzer counts or are we just gonna give dan more red dots?

10. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

No idea if it counts or not.