So it looks like LSU will be in the NC game next year

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Fububutsy, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Fububutsy

Fububutsy Founding Member

Hopefully the last couple of years continues into next year. Here's how it goes, Texas won the Rose Bowl, then beat USC in the Rose Bowl the next year to win the NC. Last year, Ohio State beat ND in the Fiesta Bowl and will probably win the NC this year in the Tostios NC game. Now, since Florida already screwed us out of the Rose Bowl, I will pull for them, but I just see Ohio State winning it.

Anyway, next year, the NC game is in New Orleans, and guess who gets to play in the Sugar Bowl this year? That's right, your LSU Tigers. Here's to JR winning the Sugar Bowl MVP and then famously announcing "Yes sir, we'll be back!" ala Vince Young:thumb:

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Ahhhh, you mean we might have to go back to the Sugar Bowl again. :rofl: :hihi: :rofl: :hihi:

I certainly see LSU in the Sugar Bowl (NC) next year against USC.....we'll finally get to even an old score. A lot can happen and it's too early to get excited about now but it's hard not to be anxious for next year too; however, we must stay excited and focused on ND too.... that will we a sweet victory for our program as I remember the last time we played and they came into our house and stole one. Revenge is best served cold!

3. Fububutsy

Fububutsy Founding Member

I know, I just thought it was a funny coincidence that it happened two years in a row, so why not make it three. :hihi:

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

That was the year the wheels fell off. 3-0, ranked 6th, lost by one to 12th ranked Georgia, and it was all downhill from there. The year we lost the "magic"!

5. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

29 days.
    :geauxtige :geauxtige
    :geauxtige :geauxtige

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

We all remember what happened after Ohio St. won the NC in 2002. Next year is our year again.LSU! LSU! LSU!

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

A little off topic but if they rioted after the Michigan win, just think if they win the NC........ it'll be a war zone in the streets. :hihi: