So What Happens To Texas Game Tiger Stadium

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Aug 17, 2020.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Since the season will be only conference games Will they reschedule Texas to Tiger stadium to fill home and home or will it be cancelled?

I was really looking forward to that game this year.

2. CaryLab

CaryLab Founding Member

It’s cancelled and future schedules are already set so it would have to be years down the road.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I was hoping they would do some kind of conference vs conference setup one weekend with the ACC. We have FSU in the Dome in 2022 and Clemson at home in 2026, so if we could have picked up one of those two as a home game this year, we could have possibly pushed the UT game into that game's place. We have power 5 opponents scheduled through 2030, but its Arizona State in '29 and '30 if they want to gamble on 2 power 5's in the same season.

4. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

So disappointing to me. Was looking forward to the Longhorns having to play in Tiger Stadium. Their fans were jacked when we visited but I wanted to show them a real home field advantage.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Your dog has good connections. He can score his own weed. Unless you have already eaten him. I assume that's what he is anxious about

gynojunkie, Winston1 and el005639 like this.