Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

So what's up with the Satanic hand signals in sports/entertainment industry?

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by islstl, Jan 13, 2014.

1. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

It's rampant.

Tied to the Illuminati and Masonic Cults and Satan worshipping.

Here is Lebron after the national anthem actually doing all 3 hand signals in succession.

For those who aren't in tune with any of this, the first hand signal almost looks like a hook em horns (he looks up to the sky as if he is praising a God when he does it) except the thumb isn't drawn in. The 2nd is the triangle (or diamond some would say) gesture which is tied to the Free Masons. And then in quick succession he does the 666 signal which is your thumb an index finger touching together in a circle and your other three fingers spread out, thus a 6 and three separated fingers representing three sixes, or 666.

Here is the video of it, fast forward to the 1:20 mark of the video.

2. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

Dude, are you kidding me?

If it's "rampant" then why did you have to go to footage from when LeBron played with CLEVELAND?! Show me where he did it last week if it is "rampant".

Second of all, LeBron's a Satan worshipper? WTF?

Illuminati? Really?

Are you joking?
  3. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

Welcome to the off season.
    HalloweenRun and Cajun Sensation like this.
  4. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

I'm shocked this is coming from you. Sounds like I struck a nerve to elicit such a response.

The thread is actually just to discuss the rampant, and I repeat rampant hand signals coming from these industries.

Everybody is doing the 666 signal these days. Maybe it's just a cool thing to do. Street cred kind of thing.

"King" James after game 7 of the East finals last season. Apologies for not presenting something more recent initially. lol

[​IMG]
  5. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

We got some defensive mechanisms kicking into high gear I see.
  6. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

Ok, so Leonard Fournette is a satanist.

upload_2014-1-13_14-32-22.png

Les Miles is a devil worshipper
    [​IMG]

Oh, here's Leonard Fournette worshipping the Dark Lord again:

[​IMG]

No wonder.....his dad and mom are satan worshipers, too:

[​IMG]
  7. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

You proved my point. It's rampant. Notice I did not say they are worshipping Satan. But I did say they are displaying these symbols in public. Why the trend? I don't know. My theory, like I said earlier, is that "it's the cool thing to do".

What do you think Fournette's doing there, showing off the dorky okie-dokie signal?

Btw, Miles is just being an idiot in that photo. Nothing to see there. Or he thought he was the Longhorns head coach for a second. lol
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

LeBron needs to keep his punk ass still while the national anthem is being played. Disrespectful little bastard.
  9. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

Well there's that too. lol
  10. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I think Leonard's is supposed to be a "b" for buga nation or whatever it's called.
    Cajun Sensation likes this.