So when will African-Americans become "unhoodwinked" by the Clintons?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Feb 8, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I'm sorry but as a general statement vets ain't got 100k laying around to hand to someone to hear them talk.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Nonsense. Did Bush really "charge" them or did he simply bill them based on an advance-negotiated fee? That fee is also far less than what he would normally get for a speech. Could he or should he do it for free? He could and he's donated countless hours helping to raise funds for veterans charities and help groups. Whether he should or not is his call. It is so much less a big deal than the ridiculous amounts of money that Bill and Hillary have made from pie hole pontificating.

And I will add, it was a net gain for the charity. "According to the charity’s yearly reports to the IRS, it raised about $2,450,000, after expenses, from the 2012 gala where President Bush spoke. The following year, the gala netted the charity substantially less, about $1,000,000." So they paid him $100k to add over $1M to their coffers? Nicely done.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It was a non-profit veterans support group that has a board. They could have decided to simply not ask him to speak or decline the contract once they knew what his fee was. But they rolled the dice because they knew how much money he could bring in....and he did.

That said, if the members of this organization or anyone who donates to it chooses to change their behavior as a result of the media backlash, that's the way it should be.

5. LaSalleAve

@Jmg i just read that Mrs. Clinton's top donor bought The Onion and immediately started satire about how great she is and how others suck. Made me thing of you.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

The pandering going on by Hillary to the black folk is quite grotesque. Someone should punch her in her ovaries.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I told a friend of mine tonight that if I ever got within 10' I'd kill her and gladly do my time for it. That is how strongly I loathe this cunt.

islstl likes this.
  8. shane0911

There is just something not right in the world. We have people that will go out and kill JFK, MLK, Gandhi, John Lenon, Marvin Gaye and for some reason obama and Hillary fucking Clinton manage to escape the snipers bullet. That shit just isn't right.

Bengal B and islstl like this.
  9. shane0911

And no @LaSalleAve I wouldn't care if he was orange or purple or fuchsia or mauve I'd still hate him for who he is, not his hue.

10. LaSalleAve

What's to keep the government from deeming you a terrorist for that comment and seizing your phone and forcing apple to open it? And I don't think you are mean anything by that comment racially.