Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Sons of anarchy

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by TexasTigers, Oct 23, 2012.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Any samcrow fans here....
  2. Herb

Herb Veteran Member

Hell, yeah. But I don't have cable, so I have to watch the older seasons when they hit Netflix.
  3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Then I wont ruin this season for you. But it is a good one....
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I watch and it's a great show if you tell yourself, ok, this is a tv show, don't be a tard and start pointing out how none of this shit could actually ever happen, just pretend you are a young teenager watching this shit like it was an old Segal movie, and they are thoroughly enjoyable. My favorite episode, was the finale of I wanna say season 3, the end of that episode was crucial, the one where agent stahl sends her people up the road to look for the IRA, and she stays back with Unser, and Opie, Chibbs, and Lemonhead from the shield all show up in a bus. What's funny is go back and watch that scene again, while on the bus riding towards Unser and stahl, Chibbs is drinking a Jameson Irish Whiskey juice box, I shit you not....where can I get one of those?
  5. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Is there any other way to watch television or movies? If you approach every film or show trying to pick out the unrealistic parts, then why bother watching at all? You're just going to make yourself miserable.

I imagine that's how Sabanfan and martin watch TV: through the "dick" filter.

They made it just for that episode. I bet there was a lot of outcry for it after that episode, though.

[​IMG]

Sons of Anarchy is easily one of the best shows on TV. They steal a lot of stuff from the same universe as The Shield, which Kurt Sutter (the creator of SOA) was also a writer for (which explains why so many people from The Shield make their way over to SOA). To those who don't know, the story line is loosely based on Shakespeare's "The Tragedy of Macbeth".
  6. martin

martin Banned Forever

good question. tv is for fat middle american religious folks and secular humanists. its a wasteland. unwatchable. read books.
  7. MLUTiger

I can't do watch TV and read books? I can only do one?
  8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i think you should stick to magazines until you wean yourself away from the tv
  9. MLUTiger

I read The Economist on the Kindle and other select content with Flipboard, catching the train to work and back home. I still manage to knock out a book a week and squeeze in plenty of TV, spend time with the kid, wife, etc. Sometimes I will meet someone interesting on the train and chat them up and that pushes back the book a few days.

Some of us have evolved and are capable of reading and watching television. You should try it. You might even start to walk upright and stop banging your knuckles on the ground.

Also, use your nasal cavity (that's your nose) for breathing...
  10. martin

martin Banned Forever

Your writing style is uniquely detestable in its combination of boring nonsense and uninspired insults.