Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Sons of anarchy

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by TexasTigers, Oct 23, 2012.

1. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

What can I say? You don't inspire me...
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think Sutter took a lot away from his time on the shield, especially clipping the characters who are always on the edge of evil and being good, Opie, Lemanski.
  3. TigersTailgating

TigersTailgating Waterford Lesticles

Once you shoot a FED in the back of the head you're no longer on the edge...
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Never saw it but I hear it's pretty raw.
  5. mctiger

mctiger Kenny HIlliard, Beast

Its a "vast wasteland," to be exact and historically accurate.
  6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali The Bionic Burro

Finally started watching. I like it and have continued through season 4. What keeps me watching is the wood I get every time I see that that blacked out 67 Oldsmobile Cutlass, the car that Tara drives. Season 3 was a let down because until the very last episode, the car was parked in the back lot while everyone was tripping through Northern Ireland.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  7. LaSalleAve

Did you notice at the end of season 3 when they are on the bus going to kill Jimmy and Stahl, Chibbs is drinking a Jameson juice box. I was not aware they made those.

I still haven't gotten through this last season. It was a lot better earlier in the series.
  8. kcal

kcal Veteran Member

season 6 finale is very powerful stuff
  9. plotalot

plotalot Senior Member

That juice box was made by a studio artist specifically for this one scene. The best product placement ad ever. I went to the liquor store looking for one for myself. Nada, wound up buying a fifth instead. @LaSalleAve

jbox.jpg

Only if.

jboxstf.jpg
    fanatic likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

I started trying to watch again last night made it through ep 3.