SovietGator,

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by llahsram, Sep 27, 2003.

1. llahsram

llahsram Founding Member

Thoughts on the UK/UF game. What did you think about Leak coming out throwing (like in the 1st quarter). Did the playcalling improve? What about the defense, it seems like at times you could not stop the tank.

2. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

llahsram,

I was unable to see the game, I live in West Texas (Close to El Paso) and ESPN Gameplan showed another game out here. I can't stand listening to games on the radio or the net either. I'm kind of glad I missed the game though, didn't need the aggravation.

Our team is in serious turmoil right now, Zook is a micromanager that is trying to put his nose into areas it doesn't belong. That is usually the job of a head coach but Zook has no qualifications to be a head coach at a program like Florida to begin with.

Zook's one claim to fame was special teams play, his special teams have been horrible since he got here. He is in way over his head. He can recruit and motivate, I'll give him that much. Ya'll enjoy UF's bad luck while you can, once Zook is gone hopefully we will get a great coach like Saban. :dis:

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Leak has a lot of talent and will be a great QB someday but Zook won't be his coach when he does it.

4. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

Florida deserves A LOT of credit for not giving up in that game. Sure UK prob lost b/c of piss poor effort from QB and O-Line allowing those sacks and throwing crazy ass INT's. But Florida never gave up. You can never count Florida out as being a good contender. They have the talent and always put up a good game in Death Valley. I hope our week off does us some good. :geaux:

LSU 36
    UF 13