Stadium Club Questions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JM Tiger, Oct 22, 2009.

1. JM Tiger

JM Tiger Founding Member

My parents won two stadium club seats at a charity auction, and since they are so completely, totally, rediculously awesome they gave them to me for my birthday! Unfortunately the website doesn't provide much information besides pictures, and I don't know anyone that has ever been in the boxes. I did find this powerpoint (LSU STADIUM CLUB) that answered some of my questions but not all. I figured I would give asking here a shot before trying to call TAF.

Basically, I am wondering about alcohol. In that powerpoint they mention some member card that acts like a debit card, but I do not have one since I am not a regular up there. Will I be able to pay cash or do I have to have one of these cards? If I need one, how do I go about getting one? Also, how much should I expect to pay per drink up there so I can have ample cash.

Finally, there isn't a dress code is there? When someone asked me what I was going to wear, they seemed shocked that I was going to wear my normal game day t-shirt and jeans. Will that be a problem?

Thanks in advance!

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

no idea. been to the suites at alex box if that is similar at all. i wore jeans and a t-shirt and so did others.

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

The dress in formal attire but you don't need tails. If that type of dress is not your style, I'll make a huge sacrifice and take the tickets off of your hands :grin:

4. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

you must be chitting me, right? it's a friggin' football game. :insane: no way in hell i'd wear a suit to a football game. cuz last time i checked formal = suit jacket.

5. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

Dude, i've seen folks sitting in those boxes in t-shirt and jeans. It's a freaking football game, wear what you usually would.

As for food, prepare to overpay ALOT, but you could always go to the upper deck concourse right outside the door...

Go wild and take pics, show those stuffy old fools what it's like to be a real fan. Who cares if it's country come to town, It's not like you paid for the tickets :wave:

6. lsutigergirl31

lsutigergirl31 Freshman

I am not lucky enough to get stadium club passes but my boss does give me tickets to every home game. Has quite a few stadium club passes as well and one of my coworkers has been fortunate enough to get them. I can ask her at work tomorrow and let you know if you have not found out yet.:lsup:

7. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Duck. :lol:

8. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

No formal attire is needed, but you should wear some khakis and maybe an LSU polo shirt or something. maybe?

Don't worry about paying for food. There is a BIG open buffet on the west side and the bars on the stadium side are cash bars also. $4 or $5 beers maybe, if I remember.

9. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Screw those snobby SOBs. Paint yourself up and go in drunk!

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

1 person likes this.