Stud-to-Memphis RUMOR SMASH!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Jan 18, 2010.

1. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

see, now sh*t like this is why i dislike mondays!:(

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Monday, Monday ... can't trust that day!

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Thanks for ruining my day. I was hoping to hear different news. Good thing is NSD is around the corner, and anything can still happen.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Bout to take down my Griswald Christmas lighting display. Now I hope I slip and fall off the roof.:cuss:

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Les has dumped underperforming assistants before, so I presume that he doesn't think Studrawa was the problem last year. I'm not sure that I do either, but I do hold Studrawa responsible for fixing the problem this year. I think he will have more tools to work with.

Hebert never performed to SEC standards and Dworaczyk was playing out of position. I ain't sure why Hitt underperformed so badly after three excellent years, but he did. Black and Barksdale were steady but not dominating. Maybe it was the players after all.

7. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I also wonder how much confidence the line had in JJ and the play calling. Granted they didn't always do their job but when they did JJ still wasn't often able to connect.

I don't think they quit but wonder if they gave 100% each play if they thought it wouldn't matter.

Maybe they thought...Here we go again.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

nobody quits on their team when you are 9-4 and oh so close to winning some tough games.

I can see if we were 5-7.
    The line underperformed from the start, going back to the Washington game where Scott couldnt move the ball on the ground. JJ underperformed from the second or third game to the middle of the season, when it was well established that the line had major problems. He just enhanced their problems with his pocket awareness in alot of games.

9. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

I think that our oc received a slap in the face this year. He certainly realizes that a major overhaul is called for. And if he does not get it done he will be fired. I believe he will get it done. I dont think everyone in the business was wrong when they dubbed him a genious. Miles is smart enough to force changes. We have a high level of talent. Things could be a lot worse. I am not going to worry about it in the off season. Geaux tigers

10. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

Anybody that thinks our guys "underplayed" or "gave up" needs to get another frickin hobby. You don't underplay in a major college program and not get called out and replaced. BS! If they had only won a couple of games, maybe. But that wasn't the case and we were a handful of plays away from the conference championship.

You should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting such a BS idea. All of LSU's problems come from coaching weakness's or bad calls.

Don't quit your day jobs, I don't think any elementary schools are looking for coaches. If they are, just repeat what you posted here in your interview.

View attachment 12947