Sun Belt better than SEC in BB by far!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dallaslsufan, Mar 18, 2005.

1. dallaslsufan

dallaslsufan Founding Member

I watched a lot of ULL games and LSU games this year in person and I can honestly say, the Sun Belt is better coached and with more talent starting 5 vs. starting 5. I can't believe it has come to this.

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

The Sunbelt has good shooters, but lacks any kind of size... LSU would put a hurting on ULL by feeding the rock into the paint...

3. dallaslsufan

Yeah...We saw that hurting he put on UAB last night. That was embarrasing! I can't believe an ex OHS coach could out coach Mr. Brady. Put a hurting on ULL. Are you even watching the game right now against UL? Did you watch last nights game?

4. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

you must have missed the game between LSU and USL earlier this year...won by the Tigers....EASILY!

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

so now we can deduce that the America East Conference is better than the big east after the syracuse loss.

6. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

Ya the sun belt is great thats why the only teams that will ever make the dance in that conference is the winner of the tournament. One game doesn't make a season. The SEC is 3-2 right now by the way. Take a look at this b4 u run your mouth about USL playing with LSU http://www.lsusports.net/assets/docs/mb/05stats/ls02.htm.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

And what about Bucknell's conference? They must be way up there compared to the SEC.

8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

-Did oldVenicedog get a new screenname? Seriously, this is the DUMBEST post on this forum today and possibly ever.

-

9. dallaslsufan

Dumb comparison. The fact is, I have watched about 10 ULL games and I have season tickets to LSU and not just based on the tourney, the fact is SEC is big time overrated. This was proven this past week. Truth be told, UAB would beat LSU 7 out of 10 times and anyone that denies this is just fooling themselves. Stop being such homer fans and face reality. Sorry guys, but it is time for a regime change.

10. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

And exactly what the **** does that have to do with the Sun Belt vs. the SEC? Note that you didn't say that CUSA > SEC in CBB! (which I would tend to agree with)