Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Super Bowl XLVIII- Denver vs Seattle

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

2. ragincajun1987

ragincajun1987 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

The bowl!!!!!! :D
  3. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

SOO glad SF got beat. I can't stand whiney ass JH. The only team I hate worse is ATL and only by a small margin. That said, I'm going with NOLA boy Peyton Manning and the Broncos. Maybe they can knock that smug smile off of Petey's face.
    shane0911 and bayareatiger like this.
  4. LSUDad

LSUDad Senior Member

Glad to see Denver in. Was pulling for 9'ers due to the former LSU players.

The WR coach at Denver is former LSU player Tyke Tolbert. He spent three years coaching at Ulaff. I was there one time having lunch, I found an old recruiting guide that had a write-up with Tyke in it. He had never seen it before, an was shocked. In there it had him as "Too Tuff Tyke." Out of Conroe, Tx. Glad to see him doing well, great guy and coach.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The motha fuckin weed bowl baby. Legalize the shit and make it to the big one.
    fanatic likes this.
  6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

This. My thoughts exactly.
  7. Cajun Sensation

I'm pulling for Denver, too.

I used to kinda like Seattle, but after getting beat by them twice and the whole Pete Carrol thing, I will be rooting against them.

Oh, and the whole, throwing food at Navarro Bowman after his leg was torn off.....

http://deadspin.com/navorro-bowman-...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

...and of course the Richard Sherman thing.

Fuck Seattle. Geaux Bronceauxs.
    shane0911 and LSUDad like this.
  8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Veteran Member

you mad at Sherman bro?

that was great and Im not a Seattle or Sherman fan, but that interview was entertainment and thats pretty much why we all watch.
    dude is right he probably is the best CB in the league and plays like it.
    bayareatiger likes this.
  9. Cajun Sensation

I'm not mad at him at all. I think he embarrassed himself.

I would also say that he is NOT the best CB in the league. That, my friend, would be none other than Patrick Peterson.

Yes, it was very entertaining, but it was also very WWE-ish. He's pretty lucky that Crabtree didn't beat the brakes off of him after the game.

He has gotten his block knocked off before for talkin shit to the wrong guy.......and I can only assume that it will probably happen again at some point in the future.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    fanatic likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm pulling for Seattle.