Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Super Bowl XLVIII- Denver vs Seattle

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 19, 2014.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Veteran Member

lol that was great as well, gotta love that he punched him.
  2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Senior Member

Screw the She-Hawks...that is all. Sherm is funny, though.
  3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

I think know that Richard Sherman is a remarkably smart guy. I've read about his parents and his growing up in Compton and how they raised him to value education. I read how he graduated Stanford with a 4.0 (which is an absolutely amazing accomplishment). I understand all the great things about him. It's just my opinion that he is overshadowing all of that with his shit talking. If he classed it up a little, he could be one of the most beloved players in the NFL. His legacy could be legendary. Instead, he is talking shit, disrespecting other hard working men and tarnishing what could be an amazing opportunity to leave an extraordinary legacy.

All of this is JMHO.
  4. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

Peyton Manning projected stats

26-55, 268 yards, 2 TDs, 3 Ints

You should be able to figure out the winner from that.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

6. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

THAT was epic! Wonder what precipitated that, since Sherman seemed to be acting humble.

I knew he graduated from Stanford, but had no idea it was with a 4.o. Wow. BTW, I agree with everything you said. But, I've heard others say that that's what drives him. All the trash talk and wanting to back up everything he says. Plus, if he feels disrespected, he amps it up a notch. He might not be the player that he is if he toned down the rhetoric.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    Cajun Sensation likes this.
  7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

Fair enough.

I mean, I love the Honey Badger. He plays with a chip on his shoulder....and it he didn't, he'd be half the player that he is now.
    islstl likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He kind of has a point. Comparatively speaking with the rest of the receivers out there Crabtree is kind of mediocre. He certainly isn't on the level of your top receivers.
    bayareatiger likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos I'm self-smart

Definitely the Broncs. MotherFUCK the seahags & their loser fans. Ohhhh you're so loud. Fuck you we invented that shit gaywads.
    MikeInLa and shane0911 like this.