Super Regional tickets?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jeremyws1, Jun 10, 2004.

1. jeremyws1

jeremyws1 Founding Member

Did anyone get tickets during the public sale that opened this morning at 8am? I heard they only had 500 seats and they went in 15 minutes. I bet no one online even had a chance. The line was wrapped around the building at 6:30 this morning, and people had been standing since 10 last night. We need a better system.

2. JETigER

JETigER Founding Member

if we would have played USC in a national championship game, Carroll would have been a 3 point favorite over Saban.

So i guess Carroll would win your avatar game by 6

3. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

I would think that the people trying to get tickets online had a better chance than some of the people in line. Broadband and an itchy trigger finger on the refresh button beats spending the night in line for tickets.

Try buying tickets through Ticketmaster for concerts by going online. Much better than standing in line for hours. :thumb:

4. jeremyws1

jeremyws1 Founding Member

I agree 100% on online being better, but I was on at 7:50 hitting the refresh button until 8:20 when I got the message the tickets were sold out. If they really only had 500 tickets, I wouldn't be surprise if they didn't let people online have a chance.