Take a deep breath...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUalum24, Sep 16, 2006.

1. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

and realize the season isn't lost. LSU lost a hard fought game with the other top team in the SEC. After the way LSU battled, I'd be surprised to see LSU lose another game this year. That includes at Florida and Tennessee. Assuming LSU runs the table, they have a very good shot at a BCS at large bid. Auburn may lose twice. This loss is early in the season and LSU has nowhere to go but up in the polls again.

2. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

I don't have a problem with that, dude. I have a problem with how the instant replay system utterly failed in this game. The refs were bad enough. When they had the chance to correct themselves, they failed. When they made the right call on the field, they actually reversed themselves by watching something on replay that NO ONE else saw. NO ONE. Bull****. :angryfire

3. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

no offense, Have you seen LSU,s schedule? It only gets harder from here.
    auburn has a cake walk into atlanta. all we can hope for is Fla. and Bama to help us out. (That is if Tigers can win at rocky top and the swamp.:( :(

4. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

I have to agree with you. Before the season I thought we would go 10-2. After today I still say we go 10-2 but I must say I think we could run the table. Otherwise, I think it's back to the Cotton Bowl again for us.

5. sweatspurplgold

sweatspurplgold Founding Member

Might I remind you of the year 2003. Lose an early conference game and you know the rest of the story

6. ziabarilsu

ziabarilsu Founding Member

lsu lost to florida, which really didnt matter much b/c it didn't affect the SEC West standings since we beat auburn that year and secured our spot in the SEC champ game.

Losing this game puts us 2 games behind auburn and pretty much a longshot to represent the west in atlanta. I'm simply hoping for us to run the table and get an at large bid. I hope Auburn either a) loses 2 and gives us a shot at atlanta or b) runs the table including the National champ game against USC or ohio state